High School Age Players Looking for Teams
 Catcher looking for 14u or 15u team next year
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mpn1976

2 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2018 :  22:24:29  Show Profile
I know it's very early but I wanted to give this site a shot to see how it goes to help find a team next season. My last resort is paying some of the high costs that ECB and 643 charge for tryout "clinics", so that's why I'm trying this now.

My son is wanting to play for a new organization next season. We live in the Woodstock, GA.

My son is a very good catcher and is also a very good hitter. He can play outfield and is also a decent pitcher if ever needed.

He's 5' 9" 165 lbs.

This year he's playing 13u but should be able to play on 15u for the right team.

If you or someone you know is looking for a team, please reach out to me.

GeorgiaStars15U2013

764 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2018 :  13:32:51  Show Profile
The Georgia Stars Baseball Academy Team looking for a few players to complete our 2018-2019 Season Roster. Please give me a call when you have a moment to setup a private tryout. Please visit our team website at www.georgiastars.com Thank you very much!

Edward Waters
Georgia Stars
404-396-8532
Go to Top of Page

westsidebball07

43 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2018 :  22:02:31  Show Profile
We're inviting players to further develop this age group in the 14U & 15U Westside program! Catchers and Pitchers move to the front of the line. We are located in Snellville and practices at South Gwinnett Park, less than 5 mins from the facility. Paid coaches and private lessons are available at our facility. westsidebaseball07@gmail.com

Jamil Phillips
678-595-4584
Go to Top of Page

jamesb

11 Posts

Posted - 05/30/2018 :  12:39:57  Show Profile
Hello we will be playing in Marietta this weekend and looking for a pick up player. We are 15 U team in need of pitching and catchers position

Coach Buster 678-544-3022
Go to Top of Page

XX Baseball

18 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2018 :  22:34:41  Show Profile
My name is Chris Buchanan, I have a travel team out of Rockmart. I also have a post on here if you care to check it out but, would like a chance to see your son. We play all PG. on the exemption of just not wanting to wait in between dates. Also it will only cost you exactly what it cost for your boy to play. I don’t ask for a dime more. I like to look at it like giving back to a game that was great to me. Paid four years of college and hopefully my players will have that same chance if not better than I did. Anyways like to talk to you some time. 770-548-1438
Go to Top of Page

Terminus Baseball Club

28 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2018 :  12:06:08  Show Profile
Please send me an email:
azadearl01@icloud.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page