High School Age Players Looking for Teams
 15u pitcher/catcher/of looking to pickup for WWBA
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GCbaseball

2 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2018 :  10:05:30  Show Profile
I'm a 15u pitcher/catcher/outfielder looking to pickup with a team for the WWBA. I'm currently on a team that plays mainly showcase tournaments in NC and TN. I've played in quite a few PG tourneys and received all-tourney status four times. I started this year on a state championship team in high school and was all conference.

I play in a showcase the weekend of the WWBA, but could be available the following Monday thru Thursday. Also, would be available the weekend of June 29th, the weekend of July 20th, or the first two weekends in August.

I'm 6'0, 155 lbs, topped at 79 mph last year but haven't been clocked this year, also throw a cutter and a slider.

rbenhardt

1 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2018 :  14:19:29  Show Profile
Have you found a team yet? We are heading out there for this event and 2 of our players can't make the trip so we are looking to pickup some kids....Email me for details on the team and to discuss...Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Phenombaseballga

431 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2018 :  16:29:09  Show Profile
We are starting to build a 16u team for next summer. Could you be interested in joining Phenom Southeast?
Go to Top of Page

GCbaseball

2 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2018 :  09:40:55  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by rbenhardt

Have you found a team yet? We are heading out there for this event and 2 of our players can't make the trip so we are looking to pickup some kids....Email me for details on the team and to discuss...Thanks

Go to Top of Page

webb950

20 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2018 :  16:39:11  Show Profile
Upstate mavs need a pitcher for bracket play game tonight at lake point at 7:30. Are you available ? Call me at 678-361-6767 ASAP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000