14U Team Openings or Tryouts
 Kennesaw Generals 14u July 17th
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Awilkinson

88 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2018 :  16:16:58  Show Profile
The 14u Kennesaw Generals will be having another tryout on Tuesday July 17th. Warm ups will begin at 6pm. We are still looking for a couple players to complete roster.

Alternative individual tryout times can be made, just contact me to set it up.

This team practices out of Adams park in Kennesaw. This will be my seventh year as the coach of the Kennesaw Generals. Our goal is to compete at the highest level possible, while keeping the best interest of the players in mind and creating a drama free, fun atmosphere to enjoy baseball. We will keep low numbers (12 on roster) to ensure that all players get as much playing time as possible.

We are flexible with other sports during fall and winter. Also, if your son is going into 9th grade and plans to play high school ball, we will be flexible to allow players to do both high school and travel ball in the spring. Plan is to play a full fall schedule of appx 5 tournaments, depending on how many play football. In the spring/summer we will play in about 12 tourneys.

Also - we are probably one of the most economical options as far as baseball goes.

Please email or text me if you plan to attend. Send any questions my way as well.

Adam Wilkinson
404-663-7132
adamwi83@yahoo.com

Tuesday July 17th, 6pm warmups
Adams Park
2600 Park Dr.
Kennesaw Ga, 30144
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page