11U Team Openings or Tryouts
 Acworth Warriors 11U
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PAstros15

50 Posts

Posted - 09/19/2018 :  16:01:30  Show Profile
Acworth Warriors 11U looking to add 3-4 players to complete roster. This team will consist of 6-7 players from the East Cobb Astros 8 and 9U State Champs. We will only practice and play in the spring. If you’re looking for a team for the spring, please call or email me for more information.

Corey Leggett
770-616-7092
coreyleggett00@gmail.com

PAstros15

50 Posts

Posted - 10/02/2018 :  09:03:39  Show Profile
Thanks for the responses thus far... We are down to the final 2 roster spots. We've decided to play a fall tournament, which will allow us to see players interested in our team merge with the core group we have in place. We feel that a game setting is the best option to see if a player/family is a good fit.

I will have uniforms for the team and we will split the tournament fee between the players. $25 will be the max you will pay to play. Our budget for the spring will not exceed $800. We also have a Cooperstown Certificate in place for 2020.

Please call, text or email me if you have questions or would like to play with us in a fall 1 day event.

coreyleggett00@gmail.com
770-616-7092
Go to Top of Page

PAstros15

50 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2018 :  11:04:52  Show Profile
Looking to fill final spot. Preferably catcher experience. Playing this Sunday in Kennesaw in a one day event, let me know if you’d like to join us and I’ll send you the logistics. This will be a great opportunity for your player if you are uncertain about the team you have chosen for the upcoming season.

-Corey
770-616-7092
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000