2019 15U Travel Baseball - FREE to play and join
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dale Ochodnicky

9 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2018 :  20:49:22  Show Profile
Hello,

My name is Dale Ochodnicky. Are you or your son looking for a 15U travel baseball team to play on in 2019? I help coach the 15U DBacks Elite National Showcase team. My team is FREE to play on. We cover players' food, housing, hotels, transportation, uniforms, tournaments, etc., for the whole summer in an effort to win and get our players noticed by college coaches and pro scouts. If this team has tons of talent, college coaches and pro scouts will have more reasons to come see this team. In 2018 we had players on the team from Michigan, Ohio, Texas, New York, and Pennsylvania. Once again, there is absolutely no cost to play on this team and players that are not from Michigan are provided supervised housing at a team house (so we can have players from anywhere play on the team) for the season. The team is based out of Dearborn Heights, Michigan (even though we have players from all over the country).
If you have any questions about if you or your son is allowed and eligible to play 15U, please feel free to ask me.
This housing is optional. Players and parents are more than welcome to just meet us at the tournaments if they do not want to stay in the house.

My cell phone number is 734-578-6770 if you want to talk about the team and the opportunity. Please feel free to call me at anytime. I always have my phone with me for the most part.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with the coaches before making a decision, please call me at 734-578-6770. This is optional.

Here is our team website if you want to take a look at it.: https://dbackselite.com/15u-makki

Our team Twitter handle is @15uDbacks (twitter.com/15uDbacks).

We can also be found on Instagram at the username dbackselite15u if you want to follow us on there. The link is https://www.instagram.com/dbackselite15u/ if you want to see it.

We have team photos and even more information on the website, the Twitter, and the Instagram.

Our head coach pays all of the team costs (if you were wondering who pays for everything). He is an amazing, philanthropic person. I will give you an example. He paid approximately $1,000 for two players (so $500 apiece) from the 2018 team to go to a Division I college camp because they wanted to be seen by this specific Big Ten school and could not afford to pay for the camp on their own. This is the type of man your son would be playing for.
By having the team house as a central location for the team, it makes carpooling to tournaments significantly easier for everyone. Parents are more than welcome to come take a look at the facility and the team house before making a decision. You are also more than welcome to come meet with us in person prior to making a decision if you want to. This takes a large burden off of parents (not having to drive their kids to every single game since we will do it for you). We transport the players to and from all games, practices, etc. We even take them to the grocery store.
Adult supervision is provided at the team house at all times. The address is 2020 Russell St., Dearborn, MI 48128 if you want to look at it online (it can be seen on Zillow). The players that are not local stay at this house together during the season. They are supervised, provided food, provided transportation to and from all games and practices, etc. Parents are more than welcome to stay at the team house as well for the entire summer with their son (for those parents that want to supervise their son during this experience).

One reason that this team is a good choice in my opinion is the amount of practice time we will get in between tournaments. Our facility is under construction right now but will definitely be done in time for the season. All of our players will have access to the two onsite outdoor fields and our indoor facility the entire time that they are here in Michigan. If you choose to have your son play on our team, he will be a better player by the end of the season due to the amount of practice time we will have. The indoor facility will have a weight room as well.

Another good reason to play for this team is I believe it is good preparation for college. The kids meet new players from all over the country, they get away from home, they get to see a bunch of college campuses during these tournaments, etc. I also believe it will help prepare them for the intensity of college baseball (practicing so much and playing so many games).

The head coach and I do not have sons on the team.

Our team had a fantastic season in 2018. We went 30-7. We played in eight tournaments. Out of those eight tournaments, we won four of them (three of those four were actually 15U tournaments that we won with a 14U team). In another tournament we got to the championship game. Then out of the other three tournaments, we tied for fifth place in two of them and the other one was never completed due to rain.

We tied for 5th place out of 64 teams at the 14U Amateur Baseball Championships at Grand Park. That was one of our biggest accomplishments because it showed us where we stood among teams on a larger scale with teams from multiple states in the tournament.

We have some big plans for 2019.

Here is our tentative tournament schedule:

June 1-2, 2019: Undecided
June 8-9, 2019: Ohio State or Kent State
June 13-16, 2019: University of Michigan (website is https://www.pastimetournaments.com/Tournaments/TournamentDetail.aspx?Tournamentid=26263)
June 20-23, 2019: Michigan State University (this is 16U) (website is https://www.pastimetournaments.com/Tournaments/TournamentDetail.aspx?Tournamentid=26179)
June 26-30, 2019: Amateur Baseball Championships at Grand Park in Westfield, Indiana (100+ teams) (website is https://bullpentournaments.com/2019-15u-abc/)
July 4-7, 2019: WWBA Perfect Game National Championship that falls on these dates.
July 11-14, 2019: WWBA Perfect Game National Championship that falls on these dates.
July 17-21, 2019: Pastime National Championship at Vanderbilt (website is https://www.pastimetournaments.com/Tournaments/TournamentDetail.aspx?Tournamentid=26146)
July 25-28, 2019: University of Toledo or University of Cincinnati
August 1-4, 2019: University of Michigan

Once again this is all FREE. We cover the costs for you. We do this in order to have the most competitive team that we possibly can and to try and get a team together that college coaches and pro scouts will want to see. In fact, if a player needs a flight to get here for the summer, we even cover that for you.

Our players will have free access all summer to our Head Coach's 37,000 square foot practice facility in Dearborn Heights, Michigan to stay sharp between tournaments. Players will have access to batting cages, a weight room, and two fields.

Parents are more than welcome to meet with us prior to making a decision and are more than welcome to stay in the team house for the entire summer if they choose to. Players and parents are welcome to stay at the team house all season long. We welcome parental involvement.

We also practice during the week between tournaments so the kids are not just sitting around at the team house.

We also have a current college head coach on our coaching staff as you will see on the website.

We plan on keeping this team together through 18U so if it worked out for both sides, you would never have to pay a penny for travel baseball again.

Are you interested?

Once again, there is absolutely no cost to play on this team. I cannot stress this enough. Between the money you will save on team fees, food, housing, hotels, gas to drive to tournaments, wear and tear on your car, uniforms, etc., you can save a lot of money by playing on this team (most likely thousands of dollars when you add it all up) that you can use to pay for your son's college education. Hopefully it will open up scholarship opportunities for your son as well that will save you money on his future college education. We will do everything we can to get your son seen by as many colleges as possible. However, I would never promise any specific ones. All I can promise you is that we will try. Effort is the key in making sure your son is seen in my opinion.

Our goal is to help our players become better players and people too. We expect every single player to go to college and get an education.

Can you possibly call me at 734-578-6770 to talk about the team, the program, whether or not this could be a good fit for your son, etc.?

My e-mail address is DaleOchodnicky67@gmail.com

- Dale Ochodnicky
Cell Phone: 734-578-6770
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000