11U Team Openings or Tryouts
 11U Team Merge or Collaboration
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

11uTravelCoach

8 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2019 :  15:03:00  Show Profile
Experienced Coach, Program and Team looking to possibly Merge/Collaborate with another 11u Team to combine forces and field the best possible team. We are located in the Alpharetta/Milton area and have our own field and complete program set up. I am looking for open minded coaches (or even) parents that have a small group of 3-5 players (your top players) to combine with our top players. This is not a requirement, but this is an open call to other teams who may be grappling with completing a team and/or needing additional strong players. I have been running successful, very competitive travel teams in this area for a long time... and we have all the tools in place (professional coaching, program etc). We are also sponsored so the fees for the additional players will be very, very low compared to similar programs.
This option is NOT a must have for our team, but I am willing (confidentially) to discuss any and all options.
Please call Coach at 404-500-9512 or e-mail a response as well.
We will consider individual players as well, based on experience or scholarship if so qualified. (Elite player)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000