11U Players Looking for Teams
 11U player looking for a team
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larson3092

1 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2019 :  11:40:43  Show Profile
11U player looking for a team. I know it is late in the season but he is a great all-around player and has a great attitude. If anyone around the West Cobb area is looking for a player, he could be your guy. Contact me at linslarson@gmail.com if you know anyone looking.

duffwell

32 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2019 :  09:25:54  Show Profile
Hello,
My name is Duff Chadwell and I am the head coach of the Roswell Hornets 11u team. We are having tryouts July but have been allowing kids to try out beforehand privately. I have many years experience coaching baseball and believe I am one of the most dedicated coaches you will find in travel baseball. Each practice unique from eachother and designed to attack issues and concerns. I harp on the fundamentals of baseball first, breaking the game down to proper footwork and body motion at slow speeds then build from that framework to create full speed efficient players. I also understand practices aren't enough and for that reason I develop at home agility/conditioning and skills work assignments that help strengthen their bodies, minds, and skill sets on their own time, non-mandatory but highly encouraged and tracked. I bring in plenty of outside instruction and train throughout fall, winter, spring and summer. We are hoping to build an AA team in the fall so that we turn AAA next spring and summer, but I am not a coach that has too much pride to place these kids where they are most competitive yet challenged. I build not only good players but coach them how to be successful in life as well, socially and emotionally, as I believe the tools one uses on a field can be used in life as well. I am positive, high energy, fun, and very competitive and demand respect as well as instill it. Please contact me at duffwell@gmail.com for a private showcase or for more specific information.

Thank you and Good luck!
Duff Chadwell
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000