8U Team Openings or Tryouts
 8U Kennesaw Generals Tryouts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pgalbreath

51 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2019 :  12:01:40  Show Profile
The Kennesaw Generals will be hosting a tryout for their 2019-2020 8U travel team for this coming Spring (currently 7u players). This team will be coached by myself, Phillip Galbreath, and Reed Dekle.

Both Reed and myself have coached our older sons for the past 7 years from All-Stars to travel baseball. I mention that only to say that we have a great deal of coaching experience and have competed at the highest levels throughout. The team I coached for my older son finished 3rd at their week in Cooperstown last season and is currently ranked #1 in the State and #12 in the country.

Practices will be out of Adams Park in Kennesaw. We will be playing a light Fall schedule and a normal Spring travel schedule. The key and focus is development for us. While we will begin the season in coach pitch, we will immediately begin teaching the fundamentals of pitching and each child get a bullpen session weekly to begin to get comfortable and prepare them for when it is time to take the mound.

The tryout date will be Monday, July 8th at 6:00 pm on Field 2 at Adams Park (2600 Park Drive, Kennesaw, GA).

If you have any questions or plan for your son to attend the tryout, please contact me at phillip@stolzpartners.com or call me at 678-524-3523.

pgalbreath

51 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2019 :  09:10:15  Show Profile
Tryouts are right around the corner - we look forward to seeing your son out there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000