13U Team Openings or Tryouts
 13u team looking for players & I'm not gonna lie
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JKelly2323

55 Posts

Posted - 11/12/2019 :  21:37:13  Show Profile
East Cobb Braves 13u White (Coach Halyard) is looking for athletic baseball players with baseball IQ.

There are a lot of teams posting on here that they are a AAA/Major team and they are looking for Major talent. That's just not accurate. There are really only 4 MAJOR teams (maybe 5) in Metro Atlanta. The dad's reading this who's sons are on those teams are laughing their butts off as they read this because they know it's true. The others promoting themselves as a major team, well, I think you know what they are saying to themselves. I'm not gonna lie. We ain't a major team!!! Some of those teams would crush our team as well.

If your kid is playing AA ball and is one of the better kids on the team and you are looking to move up then you need to call Coach Halyard. If your kid is on a major team and not getting the playing time you think he should be getting then you need to call Coach Halyard. There's a reason he's not getting playing time and it's not because the coach doesn't like him, if he can help that coach win at the major level then he's gonna play. That's the truth. Your kid needs to play in games to improve and to get on his high school team.

It's a simple process for Coach Halyard in putting players into his system. He's never had a team not move up from one level to the next in 18 years. He preaches being elite. Will your kid put in the time to make himself elite? We're a 1st year team that is starting the next wave of players for Coach Halyard. Coach Halyard has a proven track record of getting players onto their high school teams. Some of them have even gone onto playing Division l, ll, lll and JUCO.

Here's what you need to know:
We will be a solid AAA team by year end. We need your player if he's athletic and has a baseball IQ. Be honest about your kid. If he's lazy or a knucklehead it won't work here and he will be called out pretty quickly. The kids on our team hustle, they listen, and they are coach-able. They also make errors and strike out and they get coached up right there and then.

Coach Halyard is known for pitching. He pitched in college and can make a HUGE difference in your son's pitching. Coach Halyard also played 3rd base in college. He's going to make your kid a better infielder.

That's the truth, we are somewhere between a AAA and high AA 1st year team. Some days we look like world beaters and then other days...well there's room for improvement. Your kid is going to make us a solid AAA team where we can compete at every tournament. We've got a cool group of parents that enjoy each others company and have fun laughing at the stuff that happens.

I've written several ads. I thought this might hit home with some of you looking for your kid to find a home for the Spring. I wrote it for myself as if I was looking for a team for my kid. He fits the description to a T.

Good Luck on finding a team for your kid! If you choose to contact Coach Halyard (he didn't write this!) please give your name, your kid's name, and position played. We'll take care of him if he chooses our team.

Coach Halyard 678.522.3200

We have field time at East Cobb and in West Cobb. Our indoor facility is in Kennesaw near the airport.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000