13U Players Looking for Teams
 13u or 14u player looking for summer team
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt Erickson

1 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2020 :  16:33:31  Show Profile
I have a 13 year old (turns 14 in june) looking for a team to play with during the 2020 summer. He is left handed, P/1B/OF. Looking for AAA-Major teams.

cgreen

9 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2020 :  15:47:52  Show Profile
Not sure of your location, but we have a very solid team looking for 1 more player. We practice in Marietta. Below is a little more about our team for some background.

Marietta Mavericks are looking to complete our roster with 1 well rounded player. Our head coach is currently on the Woodstock High School baseball staff with no kid on the team. We will play a AAA schedule with most of our tournaments being PG or PBR. We practice out of Mt Paran Christian School in Kennesaw.
Our plan is to maintain a roster of 12, with kids being able to back up multiple positions. This will give kids opportunities to compete and not get lost on a roster of 14-15 kids. I know those days are coming, but right now it is about getting quality reps and helps being with good baseball families.
If interested in discussing further or setting up a tryout contact me at cgreen@cumberlandfinancial.com or cell 678-229-7456. Carey Green
Go to Top of Page

Redbirdsbaseball1

131 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2020 :  21:01:48  Show Profile
Coach Mark Williams and the East Cobb Cardinals would like to set up a tryout with you. If interested, contact us at redbirdsbaseball1@gmail.com or call/text Coach Mark at 765-278-1673. Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Dlodise

2 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2020 :  14:03:37  Show Profile
Have you found a team yet?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000