13U Team Openings or Tryouts
 Jr. Titans Tryouts (Duluth, GA) - July 14 and 21
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

12U Jr. Titans

9 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2012 :  22:20:57  Show Profile
The 13U Jr. Titans travel baseball team will be holding tryouts on Saturday, July 14, and Saturday, July 21, from 10:00 am until 12:00 pm at Bunten Road Park (field #1), 3180 Bunten Road, Duluth, GA. We're in the Duluth/Johns Creek area and are looking for Travel baseball-ready players who are prepared to hustle, focus on the fundamentals and have fun playing the greatest game! By appointment, we can also arrange individual tryouts, if necessary.

We're looking for players who are competitive at the high AA through AAA Travel level, and plan to play a 40-50 game schedule in 2013 comprised of local games and 7-10 tournaments. We'll also work out some this fall and play a limited schedule, to stay sharp and get ready for next season.

My name is Rob Lowenthal and I'm honored to serve as head coach for the 2013 13U Jr. Titans. I played competitive baseball through high school and have 20 years of experience in coaching at the rec, All-Star and Travel levels. My commitment to Jr. Titan families is that my coaching staff and I will do everything possible to develop your players and improve their skills while teaching the importance of teamwork, hustle, accountability and a love for the game. It is ALWAYS about the team, and we pride ourselves on a strong family environment and sense of community.

Asst. Coach John Trautwein pitched in the Major Leagues for the Boston Red Sox, and also spent time in the Montreal Expos organization. He's a graduate of Northwestern University, where he played varsity baseball (his catcher was Joe Girardi, who remains great friends with John to this day). John later served as pitching coach for Northwestern, and has a wealth of baseball coaching experience.

We also strongly believe in the "Life Teammate" concept (www.will-to-live.org). To sign up for a tryout on 7/14 or 7/21, or for more information, please contact Rob at roblowenthal62@gmail.com and/or call (770)617-4719. When emailing, please include your player's name, date of birth, tryout date desired and past baseball experience (years played, level played e.g. rec/all-star/travel, and positions played).

Thanks...we hope to see you in July!

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000