9U Players Looking for Teams
 9u teams
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kabby

4 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2014 :  01:03:06  Show Profile
Just wondering if any teams are looking for extra players? Not sure how the rules work.....can you pick up with a team anytime?

jsenese

20 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  10:27:26  Show Profile
Which side of town are you looking for? We have possible opportunity on southside?
Go to Top of Page

thurmars2011

7 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  14:51:55  Show Profile
I have a ball player that is looking to pick up games. He is a seasoned 8yr old he's played Kid Pitch for two years now. He can play 3B,2B,Catcher,OF,and is still working on location with pitching. He has a good bat (right-handed). He will be playing 9U soon, so I am trying to get him prepared for the challenge. We live on the south side so if interested please let me know. We are willing to play any games you have available.
quote:
Originally posted by jsenese

Which side of town are you looking for? We have possible opportunity on southside?

Go to Top of Page

jsenese

20 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2014 :  06:05:44  Show Profile
thurmars2011, who does your son play for now? Our team is based out of Mcdonough however we practice in riverdale as its a good central point for everyone. We can set something up for you guys to come out to a practice and see if its a good fit for all. Give me a call or shoot me a text 678-773-1425.
Go to Top of Page

thurmars2011

7 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2014 :  12:57:55  Show Profile
Just sent you a text!!
quote:
Originally posted by jsenese

thurmars2011, who does your son play for now? Our team is based out of Mcdonough however we practice in riverdale as its a good central point for everyone. We can set something up for you guys to come out to a practice and see if its a good fit for all. Give me a call or shoot me a text 678-773-1425.

Go to Top of Page

FoundationAs

18 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  14:43:33  Show Profile
Thurmars2011 we also might have a opportunity avalible if you are interested we also are out of Mcdonough and all practices are held in McDonough. Is he playing on a travel team now? If you are interested please let me know Thanks 6785448929 Stuart
Go to Top of Page

Kabby

4 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2014 :  22:28:57  Show Profile
We are on the north side of Atlanta. Would rather stay northwest or northeast.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000