13U Team Openings or Tryouts
 Fury Academy 13U Tryout
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2014 :  23:34:42  Show Profile
Fury Baseball Academy is proud to announce their first 13U Travel Baseball Team!! This team was the Hobgood Fury AAA in Spring/2013 that won the 11U Championship in Panama City and in Spring/2014 was the 12U Hobgood Fury AAA/Major that was ranked 4th out of 104 teams after pool play in Cooperstown N.Y. We will practice out of Shaw Park who is currently spending 1.7m in renovating the fields which should be open
in February. We are excited to be apart of Shaw Park!! We will also have access to the 10,000sqft indoor facility, Fury Academy in Woodstock.
Sean Burke will be the Head Coach for the 2015/Spring season. He Played baseball at Santa Fe College in Gainesville, Fl. Junior College Transfer to Huntingdon College and was All Conference Soph. Jr. and Sr. year of college. Coached 2 years of college level baseball and last 4 years of travel baseball.
Coaching Philosophy to Teach the kids the Fundamentals of Baseball and help them become a student of the game.
Todd Kirby will be the Assistant Coach/Pitching Coach. Todd played baseball at Middle Ga. College/1990 JUCO National Champions Runner-up and Kennesaw State College/1994NAIA National Champions. He was also All Conference and 1994 College World Series MVP. Todd played professional baseball in the minor leagues after college. This is his 3rd year coaching travel baseball and is looking for kids who have the passion and the work ethic to learn to play the game and love the game of baseball.

We will host our tryouts Aug 2nd 9-11am at the Field of Dreams located in Deer Run Subdivision off of Dreamcatcher Dr. Field is located at the back of the neighborhood past the North pool. A 2nd tryout may be scheduled later at Fury Academy if needed.

No charge for tryouts!
Please send a bio of your player to furybaseball40@gmail.com and list what positions played and what travel teams he has played for in the past.

Looking forward to tryouts and a great season in Spring/2015!!

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2014 :  00:15:28  Show Profile
I will be able to use Fury Academy Friday evening for closed tryouts. If you are not able to make it to our tryouts 8/2 please send me an email so I can schedule your session. I will only have a few openings available Friday evening so if you do not get a slot this time I may be able to have another closed tryout before 8/2. When you send me your reply for a tryout Friday evening I will send you your time available.
Send to: Furybaseball40@gmail.com
Coach Todd
Fury Academy Instructor
Fury Baseball Academy
202 Rope Mill Rd
Woodstock GA, 30188

Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/25/2014 :  00:25:49  Show Profile
Please cc Coach Sean also for all tryout info and bio information.
Seanburke22@yahoo.com

Thanks again!
Coach Todd
Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/26/2014 :  19:27:03  Show Profile
Please let me know if you are unable to attend tryout 8/2. I am working on another private tryout day this week at Fury Baseball Academy. Again, don't forget to send your bio of your player and teams played for in the past before our regular scheduled tryout.

Send to:
Seanburke22@yahoo.com
Furybaseball40@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/29/2014 :  16:59:27  Show Profile
I am in the process of working on a closed tryout at Fury Academy for those who are not able to make our tryout 8/2. Please keep an eye on this website for changes and updates. We will post all available tryouts on this website! Thanks to those who have requested a private tryout but please understand we have limited slots and time available. We will not have any closed tryouts this week at Fury Academy!

Thanks again for all the responses and looking forward to tryouts 8/2 9-11am Field of Dreams!

Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/30/2014 :  15:31:12  Show Profile
We appreciate the responses!! We will post on this board if and when we will have a closed tryout at Fury Academy!

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 07/31/2014 :  23:59:35  Show Profile
Please keep an eye out on this website for tryout information! If we have bad weather Saturday morning 8/2 we will hold tryout indoors at Fury Academy. If you plan on trying out as catcher please bring your gear with you. We are always looking for catchers! Quickest way to the majors boys!
Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2014 :  18:20:52  Show Profile
We appreciate everyone who made it to tryouts this past Saturday! We are working on scheduling our FINAL tryout for the 13u Fury team in the next week or two. Please refer to this website for tryout information! If you were unable to attend this past Saturday's tryout please try and make arrangements to make our FINAL TRYOUT!!

Thanks again and look forward to meeting your player!
Go to Top of Page

enjoythegame

1 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2014 :  18:18:07  Show Profile
Please keep on eye out for our next tryout. We will post this in the next 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2014 :  19:07:43  Show Profile
FURY 13U FINAL TRYOUT WILL BE SUNDAY 8/17 9-11AM. WE ARE LOOKING TO ADD A FEW MORE QUALITY PLAYERS TO OUR ROSTER! PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR GEAR IF YOU PLAN ON TRYING OUT AS CATCHER!! WE ARE LOOKING FOR STRONG PITCHERS/CATCHERS (AAA) AND ABOVE TYPE PLAYERS. IF YOU ARE A POSITION PLAYER WITH SPEED/STRONG ARM AND GOOD BAT SPEED WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOUR SKILLS AT OUR TRYOUT! ONLY PLAYERS WHO SEND A BIO OF POSITIONS PLAYED AND TEAM PLAYED FOR LAST YEAR WILL BE REGISTERED FOR TRYOUT!

SEND ALL BIO INFORMATION TO:
seanburke22@yahoo.com
cc:furybaseball40@gmail.com

Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2014 :  20:29:32  Show Profile
FURY 13U FINAL TRYOUT WILL BE 8/17 9-11AM AT FIELD OF DREAMS PARK IN DEERE RUN SUBDIVISION OFF OF DREAM CATCHER DRIVE.
PLEASE SEND BIO INFORMATION TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUT!

LOOKING FORWARD TO FINAL TRYOUT AND CLOSING ROSTER FOR 2015!

SEND ALL BIO INFORMATION TO:
seanburke22@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page

tkirby

13 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2014 :  10:15:26  Show Profile
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT UNTIL TRYOUT!!! PLEASE SEND YOUR BIO INFO TO REGISTER YOUR PLAYER! WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE SO PLEASE GET YOUR PLAYER REGISTERED ASAP!
LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING PARENTS AND PLAYERS SUNDAY 9-11AM FIELD OF DREAMS PARK IN DEERE RUN SUBDIVISION!

THANKS AGAIN!
seanburke22@yahoo.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000