Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 NWBA Forums
 13U Team Openings or Tryouts
 13u Manchester Havoc looking for players.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brandon9208

1 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2014 :  15:52:17  Show Profile
We are a 13u team from Manchester Ga and we are playing in usssa. We have played in 4 tournaments we have won a class AA tournament and recieved gold rings, placed 2nd in an open tournament and recieved silver rings, then placed 3rd and 8th in our other 2 AA tournaments. We are mainly looking to add a few more pitchers/ outfield players especially if you are left handed. I myself have worked with numerous professional and college coaches throughout my lifetime mainly focusing on pitching. We are going to start putting a lot more time into this and playing in a lot more tournaments to give the boys their best chance at playing college baseball and would love for you to possibly join our family. We will evaluate any interested players, you will just have to set up a day with us or come participate in a practice. We are located 30 minutes from Columbus Ga, Lagrange Ga, and Thomaston Ga pretty much right in the middle of them. We primarily play in Lagrange but plan on participating in some tournaments in East Cobb and heading down to Panama City Fl to participate in a usssa World Series event. If you are interested you can contact me through text at seven zero six-350-8671 or by email which is brandon9208@gmail.com. Hope you all have a blessed day.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000