14U Players Looking for Teams
 14U Major C/P/1B
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Houndfan

42 Posts

Posted - 05/18/2015 :  09:56:27  Show Profile
My son's 14U team is wrapping up for the summer due to many of the kids moving to high school summer ball. While he also has a commitment to his HS summer team it is only during the first couple of days of the week through June.

He would like to keep playing some this summer...

He is a very strong C/1B/P can also play corner OF and 3B in a pinch. He is a large kid 6'1" 180 can run well for his size and consistently has a pop time less than 2.0. He normally hits middle of the line-up but would be happy to earn his way where ever someone could need him. We live in Gwinnett, but may be willing to travel some for the right opportunity.

Please let me know if you have an interest through a PM. He is finishing this weekend with his current club, but would be available later next week.

Thanks,

mmccree7

2 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2015 :  11:24:37  Show Profile
Please email me at mmccree7@gmail.com
Team 360 baseball 14U needs a catcher for this weekend in Sharon Springs (Saturday)
-Coach Mike
Go to Top of Page

CoachTheKids

73 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2015 :  10:20:12  Show Profile
Hello sir! I would like to invite you to the Atlanta Blue Jays Fall Tryouts which will be held in August. Please give our website a look so that you can see some of our success over the years. www.atlantabluejaysbaseball.com

You can email me @ pj@atlantabluejaysbaseball.com for further information!!
Go to Top of Page

CFL USA

277 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2015 :  20:26:22  Show Profile
CFL USA Elite 14u Majors is going to the 2015 Perfect Game BCS Finals
July, 1st - 7th
Call coach on his cell # 407-319-7601
Go to Top of Page

vimandi

7 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2015 :  15:23:00  Show Profile
We would like to invite you to our tryouts for our 14u major team. Aug. 1St and Aug. 6th at 10am. Give our website a look for me detailed information www.southeastbaseball.net and can email me at nieves_juanvi@yahoo.com thanks look forward to hearing from you..
Go to Top of Page

BBaseball24

2 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2015 :  16:30:05  Show Profile
Hello sir,, I am 14u Barrett Baseball coach, we are looking for a few more players for a major team. we have our last tryout Sunday at 2:30 at Sawnee Mtn Park in Cumming. We would love to see you there, if you would like to call me please feel free 706-429-8582.
Go to Top of Page

titanssportsacademy

148 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2015 :  12:15:54  Show Profile
Titans 14U is looking to add major players. Please contact me at james@titansnation.net
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000