Tournament Results
 13u Triple Crown D2 Fall State Championship
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bfriendly

376 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2016 :  14:56:56  Show Profile
14 teams showed up for one of the biggest tourneys of the Fall season. Getting to play 2hr or 7 inning limits was a real treat and its no wonder why so many folks rave about Triple Crown. Getting to the final four were Sharon Springs Black(#1 seed) who lost to Home Plate Chilidogs Austin(#4) in the semi. Fury Performance(#6) rolled against the #2 seed North Georgia Bandits 16-1 in their semi.
Fury Performance held on to an early lead to beat the Home Plate Chilidogs Austin team 6-2 in the Championship game. Chilidogs battled til the last out so being able to fend them off was a real treat
Great Fields at Sharon Springs and wonderful weather made for a Fantastic day of Baseball! Congrats to Fury Performance for bringing home the Championship Rings. WOOOHOOOO!

I was also wondering if any of the other kids from the other teams got sick.........Anyone?

My Nicholas had to come out late in the Semi game as he got sick and started vomiting.........he never got to play in the Championship game which was a real bummer. He stayed on the mound long enough to get the win in the Semi-final game. He also hit his biggest bomb ever on day one as he hit one into the trees straight away Center field on field 7.........
To hear his teammates all saying they were going to win the Championship for Nick was really an amazing feeling. I had no doubt they would get it done......They did and I am so proud of them being the TEAM they are.
Last night a few other kids and parents got sick, today a few more including my wife who just came home early...........I hope none of the other teams are going through this and I hope I dont get it!!

Edited by - bfriendly on 10/17/2016 14:58:59
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000