Camps/Clinics/Instructors
 Pitching Lessons
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

craig.williams28

4 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2017 :  23:40:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pitching Lessons Available in Greater Gwinnett Area.
Age Groups include: 8U-12U

I pitched in College at both the Junior College level and Division 1 level. I have had travel ball playing experience for the better part of seven years and I know what it takes to be successful at the travel levels. The most important thing in pitching is throwing strike one. Mechanics and velocity are meaningless if you cannot get the ball over the plate. I teach the foundations of pitching and allow the kids to just be themselves and progress as far in the game as they wish, the importance of getting into good counts and on how to attack hitters, and how vital hardworking and competitiveness are to being a successful ballplayer. "Hitting is timing, Pitching is disrupting timing."
My services include teaching pitching grips including 4 and 2 seam fastballs and change-ups (curveballs will not be taught as they shouldn't be thrown until 13+ years of age), the mechanics of pitching with emphasis placed on the lower half, and splitting the plate into quadrants and attacking hitters by making them hit your pitch.

Services:
$25- 1/2 Hour
$45- 1 Hour

Contact info: baseballtrainer8496@gmail.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000