Posted - 06/19/2017 : 18:55:15
| 14U West Cobb Redbirds will hold tryouts for the 2017-18 season on the following dates:
Wednesday, July 12 - 6pm-9pm at Big Shanty Park - Field 4
Saturday, July 15 - 10am-1pm at Big Shanty Park - Field 4
Register here: https://form.jotform.us/71696452415158 - We do not charge fees to tryout for our team.
We will be playing a combination of Triple Crown, Grand Slam, USSSA, and open tournaments throughout the year.
Team will be based out of Big Shanty Park in Kennesaw - real dirt mounds, grass infields, and outstanding facilities.
Overview of schedule for season:
* Fall practice - begins late August and goes through early November
* Fall tournaments - we will play a couple fall tournaments. We encourage kids to play fall and winter sports, so we do not play a full fall schedule.
* Winter Indoor Workouts - we will practice twice weekly indoors from December through February.
* Winter Speed & Agility
* Spring/ Summer Practice - typically two weeknight practices, and one Sunday practice.
* Spring/ Summer Tournaments (late February through late June)- On average, we'll play three tournaments per month.
* We will explore a season-ending option such as the Ripken Experience.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com.