11U Team Openings or Tryouts
 2017/2018 11u Hobgood Braves - Red
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hobgoodcoachjeff

23 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2017 :  09:38:30  Show Profile
2017/18 11u Hobgood Braves - Red will be holding tryouts on July 15th at Hobgood Park. Georgia Baseball Academy staff will be working with our coaching staff to provide a great experience and find the best mix of talent, effort, and attitude.
The majority of our team will be returning again this year but we have room for the right additions to our team.

No walkups. Must register due to a limited number of spots.
E-mail Jeff Weidner at hobgoodcoachjeff@gmail.com for information.

We encourage the multi-sport athlete and plan on playing a light Fall schedule followed by a full Spring schedule. Our typical full-year schedule includes 14-16 tournaments. We mix up our tournaments to include Triple Crown, Grand Slam, Training Legends, and USSSA.

We are proud of the development of our team over the past two seasons including their baseball knowledge, drive to compete, good sportsmanship, and their team mentality. We have also taken home Champion or Runner Up hardware from 14 of our tournaments in that time. We are looking forward to another fun season at 11u and Cooperstown at 12u.

Kjones015

1 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  09:32:31  Show Profile
Is there a registration fee for the tryout?
Go to Top of Page

hobgoodcoachjeff

23 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  15:12:23  Show Profile
We do not charge a fee for our tryouts. Spots are limited and filling up quickly so please email me if you are interested in reserving a spot. I can send the form to you. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

beckjeff04

33 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  10:45:20  Show Profile
Is the team looking for any specific positions?
Go to Top of Page

hobgoodcoachjeff

23 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2017 :  10:43:02  Show Profile
We don't have any particular requirements in mind.
We are looking for a good all-around athlete and someone who has proven success at the plate. We have good depth in all positions but adding a solid player in any spot (or combination of positions) will add flexibility. We do work with our players on both IF and OF positions to get them each more options in the future and afford our team more capabilities now.
Please contact me at hobgoodcoachjeff@gmail.com if I can offer any more info. Thanks, Jeff
Go to Top of Page

kdawg76

1 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  11:19:08  Show Profile
My son plays football. Will most or all of the tournaments in the Fall be Sunday only or Saturday and Sunday? Thank you so much. I have heard great things about your team, the coaches, and the families.
Go to Top of Page

hobgoodcoachjeff

23 Posts

Posted - 07/11/2017 :  15:55:26  Show Profile
Fall tournaments will be Sunday-only so our football kids can play both. We practice 1 day per week in Fall so the kids can make football practice too.
I am glad that you have heard good things about our baseball family. We consider ourselves extremely lucky to have such a good group of kids and families.
Please feel free to email me at hobgoodcoachjeff@gmail.com if I can offer any additional information.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000