14U Players Looking for Teams
 Looking for team 2017-2018
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Boys02

6 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2017 :  21:47:13  Show Profile
My son is a utility player. He plays 2nd, ss, of , and pitches. He does play basketball and middle school baseball so we're looking for a team that will work around school sports during the fall. Our school baseball ends the end of February. We are willing to travel. We do live in north Ga. but traveling is not a problem. We have been playing out of town the last 4 years. Please let me know what you have

CAVS.baseball

4 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2017 :  23:10:53  Show Profile
The 14u Cavaliers will be a professionally coached team that will compete in all of the high level tournaments.

Coaches will combined have Div 1 playing experience, High School Coaching experience, and Coached in some of the biggest travel ball organizations in Georgia. None of the coaches will have a son on the team. The Cavaliers coaching staff will have dedicated experience in all areas of the game, Pitching, Infield, Outfield, Catching, Hitting, and Base running.

Our goal is to provide players and parents with a top notch experience by improving the players knowledge and skills of the game while also building young men on and off the field.

We plan to run a full fall schedule including practices and tournaments pending football players availability.

We will have a full spring/summer schedule including PG events.

Tryouts have begun for our limited roster spots and we have multiple options to try out...

Private tryouts are available on an as needed basis

We will hold 2 main tryouts in the month of July, dates TBD (Please register so we can make you aware once we have a firm date)

Tryouts will be held at Woodstock HS

Please email Info.CavsBaseball@Gmail.com or call (404) 545-7962 to register for a workout. There is NO tryout fee.
Go to Top of Page

kdsmith

78 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2017 :  17:31:41  Show Profile
We are Cobb County Fighting Hogs, we have just finished our season and looking to improve roster with stronger players and to build a strong pitching staff. I have multiple players that play highschool football and basketball and work with there schedules. Please give me a call and we can talk about everything you are looking for.

Coach kevin
404-353-3240
Go to Top of Page

DingersAthletics

329 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2017 :  19:43:42  Show Profile
Dingers Athletics in Buford, GA is holding tryouts for their Fall 2017 / Spring 2018 travel teams. We have a 11,000 sq ft facility with professional trainers to work with our travel program. 13U tryouts will be held at SIGNATURE PARK 1675 Hwy 211 NW, Hoschton, GA on July 9 & 16th from 10:00-1:00. This team will be a highly competitive AAA team. Evaluation/Tryout cost will be $25. All participants MUST pre-register with us. For more info, please email dingersathletics@yahoo.com

Dingers Athletics
4991 B U Bowman Drive Suite 200
Buford, GA 30518
(470)326-5579
www.DingersAthleticsCages.com
"Like" us on Facebook!
Go to Top of Page

tjpietro

24 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  08:04:10  Show Profile
Alison,

Our Sandy Springs Storm team will be holding tryouts starting next week. Feel free to contact me directly for more information @ tjpietro@gmail.com.

Take care.

Tim
Go to Top of Page

BullpenRedstitch108P

7 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2017 :  13:59:51  Show Profile
We are putting together a New team out of the Bullpen Facility in McDonough. 14U Bullpen Red Stitch 108 Powell. We will play Triple Crown and Perfect Game tournaments. Tryout dates are coming soon. If your interested feel free to contact me. We have 4 players atm and will have a lot that will tryout. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Central Park Bulldogs

19 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  21:43:01  Show Profile
We are a AAA team out of North Forsyth and will be holding tryouts for 2017/2108 14U on 7/25 and 7/27. We are coached by a former college SS and AAA pitcher for the Colorado Rockies. Please give me a call if interested in trying out. We are looking to add athletic kids that play any position. Please give me a call if interested in trying out.

Thanks
Seth
404-798-3372
Hunkerdown97@hotmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TigersBaseball2017

51 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  09:58:06  Show Profile
Tigers Baseball will be conducting tryouts for 13u and 14u on July 22nd at 12:00 at Gainesville Middle School’s baseball field.

Both coaches have professional baseball experience. There is no Daddy ball involved.
Only looking for players that are serious about the game with dreams to go far.
We are a Major level team that only plays in the best tournaments offered.
We practice 1-2 days a week and have a serious training/throwing program.
We also want to help players grow off of the field and in the classroom also.
We believe that this team is family, and we treat each player as such.
We are Christ-centered and pray before and after each game.

Please contact Head Coach Josh Wright or Assistant Coach Taylor Simpson if you are interested or plan to attend.

Gainesville Middle School field:
Address is 1581 Community Way
Gainesville, GA 30501

Josh Wright: 706-973-8475 or joshtwright90@gmail.com
Taylor Simpson: 770-656-6721 or tsimpson5@bellsouth.net
Go to Top of Page

CFL USA

277 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2017 :  09:13:23  Show Profile
You should leave your cell number or email address so coaches can contact you. Call me and we can talk about your son playing.

Coach Boyer
CFL USA Elite
407-319-7601
www.leaguelineup.com/cflusa
Go to Top of Page

XX Baseball

18 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  21:09:34  Show Profile
Not sure if you have found a team or not. XX Baseball is looking for 3 more players and start as soon as middle/JV HS finishes. Collegiate coaching.

Coach is Chris Buchanan 770-548- 1438

Go to Top of Page

XX Baseball

18 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  21:25:06  Show Profile
Not sure if you have found a team or not. XX Baseball is looking for 3 more players and start as soon as middle/JV HS finishes. Collegiate coaching.

Coach is Chris Buchanan 770-548- 1438

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000