14U Team Openings or Tryouts
 New Team Duluth Knights 14u & 15u Tryout
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anteup07

37 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2017 :  10:37:13  Show Profile
First of all, I want to thank you, for your interest in the Duluth Knights. For those who were able to attend the first workout/tryout, good job. It was really exciting seeing the boys working hard. Our first field tryout dates will be held on July-7th @ 7pm & July-8th @12 noon @Shorty Howell Park. I would like all to attend to get a good assessment.

The Duluth Knights is about development and competition. We are looking for athletes who want to learn the game of baseball and compete at a high level. The plan is to put together the strongest team(s) possible. The goal is to have one team @ the 14U and 15U LEVEL. I will let the talent dictate how the teams are built moving forward.

I have played baseball for about 21 years internationally and at the collegiate level. I was born and raised in the US Virgin Islands. I've played and graduated from Georgia Gwinnett College in Lawrenceville. I will be surrounded by knowledgeable coaches and trainers throughout the season to help tap into your athlete's potential. Your athlete's will be in good hands.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000