Camps/Clinics/Instructors
 Baseball Instructor You Can Trust
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bzballnmyblood

12 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2017 :  05:54:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baseball trainer and coach reaching out to any and everyone that is continuing at the art of becoming a better baseball player. I live in the Smryna area, however I am always in Dunwoody, Alpharetta, trying to get my foot in the door out in Austell. Baseball is my full time job, and I thoroughly enjoy teaching, developing, and watching kids progress and improve. I am offering a BOGO on lessons as the summer is coming to a end, and kids are winding down. If you are constantly trying to improve defensively, behind the plate, swinging the bat, or even just wanting to be a better all around baseball player, I KNOW I AM THE MAN FOR THE JOB. I look forward to hearing from you, and I wish you all success in your future baseball endeavors. I can be reached via email at bzballnmyblood@gmail.com, or text me at 7703103673 and I will respond to you immediately. Please mention in email or text you are interested in lessons. I cant guarantee you a scholarship, or a signing bonus when you get drafted, I CAN GUARANTEE I WILL NEVER TELL YOUR SON SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE HIM WORSE!

I do my lessons wherever you ask me to meet you and wherever a field is open. Remember your 1st lesson is on me! Good luck this weekend out at the ballpark, and lets continue to improve!

Baseball Coach That Cares
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000