High School Age Players Looking for Teams
 Looking For 17U Fall Team
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bsblfan

14 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2017 :  12:57:38  Show Profile
My son is looking for a 17U team with a good coach for Fall and Spring/Summer. He is a solid player at 3rd, 1st and Pitcher. He has been PG All Tournament several times as a RHP, as well as for his bat, but he does make an occasional error and strike out every once in a while.

It's his junior year of high school and, at this point, he's probably not going upper D1. He's looking to work hard and really needs a good coach who can help him improve his game. He's doing the academy tryouts and will probably get a spot, but what we are really looking for is a coach who enjoys helping young men reach their goals. So, if you're the kind of coach who gets the best out of your players by building their confidence through hard work and perseverance, please reply to my my post or email me. Thank you.

5staratl1

3 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2017 :  09:32:25  Show Profile
Please contact Coach Robinson with 5 Star Atlanta at 5staratl1@gmail.com or at 404.246.2161
Go to Top of Page

FFCRUSIER

4 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2017 :  12:12:35  Show Profile
Open Tryouts will be held Saturday August 5th @ 1pm at Grace Academy in Chattanooga TN.
We currently have a few open position spots and are looking for Pitcher Only (POs)

The Fury Baseball Academy is run by a former MLB Pitcher - instructors include current and former College and MILB players.
if you are looking to improve your game and get to the next level, do not miss this opportunity.

please contact Frank Letzgus for more Info - 678-477-5995
Go to Top of Page

WESTGEORGIAB

7 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2017 :  15:49:23  Show Profile
Hello there
My name is Jeffrey Key Head baseball coach of the West Georgia BRAVES ! We practice and play out of Paulding county and I was just wanting to talk to you and send out a invite to come check out our BRAVES Family... Get back to me if you get this message would love to chat about Baseball and get to know you as a player !

Thanks and God Bless!
Jeffrey Key
Head Coach West Georgia Braves 16/17U
678-709-9480
J.key9180@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

willmitchell885

185 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2017 :  15:43:09  Show Profile
The East Cobb Steel are looking for a few players to finalize their roster for next year. We are out of the Roswell area and have our own indoor facility as well as practice field. If you are still looking for a team please contact Will Mitchell to set up a workout.

Thanks
Will Mitchell
404-401-8921
willmitchell885@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Phenombaseballga

431 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2017 :  18:54:02  Show Profile
Phenom Southeast is looking for a solid 17u 3rd/P. Please go to phenomgeorgia.com and fill out an inquiry form. We will be having tryouts this Friday at North Cobb Christian School.
Go to Top of Page

GeorgiaArsenal1

22 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2017 :  23:05:19  Show Profile
16u/17u Georgia Arsenal is looking for an infielder. Please contact Jason Baggarly at 678-878-8519. Entirely paid coaching staff with lots experience playing the game and instructing it. Indoor training facility for indoor practices and winter workouts to prepare for HS season. Only playing in PG and Showcase events. Holding tryouts this Saturday at Etowah HS from 1pm to 3pm.

Edited by - GeorgiaArsenal1 on 08/10/2017 09:20:50
Go to Top of Page

Chamby

17 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2017 :  11:02:45  Show Profile
The 17U Astros Team East Cobb, ATEC Orange, are looking for a few players to round out the roster. We are currently looking for 3B, OF and P. We are having a small tryout this Wednesday, Aug 16, 6:30-9pm, at the East Cobb Complex, Field 2. If interested, please contact Head Coach Curtis Hamby, 410-440-6487.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000