11U Team Openings or Tryouts
 11u EC Colt 45s Navy
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

11UColt45s

128 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2017 :  09:14:52  Show Profile
45s Navy is holding 1-2 spots open for elite athletes that are looking to compete with and against the best. The fall schedule will be exclusively 12u PG and Triple Crown.

Winter workouts will be held in the Academy at East Cobb and run by Ben Blumenthal(hitting) and Stephen Flake(pitching).

Our Spring season will consist of the most competitive tourneys we can find in the southeast capped off by the TBS National Championship and hopefully another berth in the PG Super 25 in Ft Myers.

Out of state kids are welcome if the fit is right.

Please contact head coach Steve Crane at 404-660-0004 or ecacademycolt45s@gmail.com.

11UColt45s

128 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2017 :  15:40:56  Show Profile
The 45s final fall tournament is this weekend. I am actively looking to add 1-2 elite pitchers for the Spring season. Our winter workouts start 12/3 and I'd like to have the search completed by then. Please contact Steve Crane at ecacademycolt45s@gmail.com or 404-660-0004 to set up a workout.
Go to Top of Page

11UColt45s

128 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2017 :  17:14:52  Show Profile
Winter workouts have cranked up and the boys are getting after it. If you are looking for a change and your son can compete at the highest level, contact me and we'll have him go through a Sunday workout with the 45s. We have one opening for the right athlete.
Steve Crane
404-660-0004
ecacademycolt45s@gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000