New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

XX Baseball

18 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2018 :  00:56:43  Show Profile
2018 TWENTY BASEBALL 14u
Rockmart, Ga
This post is for one ball player. Our team is not short players at all. Just want to carry 13 kids. One player that will need to be able to play the catcher position and play the corner outfield positions!! OR able to play catcher and middle infield! (big arm can fit into right field or a speedy kid that can patrol left field and Catcher) Again I will only be able to take 1 more player so I will be extremely picky!!!! Our lineup is star studded and looking for 1 more.

We are an independent travel ball team. No academy or over priced organizations! And in my opinion a more personal coach and player relationship which promotes team and sportsmanship.

After High School I played for an independent team out of Marietta to gain exposure and was fortunate to receive a 2 year scholarship from Snead State and eventually played for Shorter University In Rome.

As my way of giving back to the game I love and respect, I started Twenty Baseball in 2011, an independent travel team with a more personal and affordable baseball experience.
Uniforms, practice facilities and tournament fees are all split between players equally. Team work on and off the field encourages the families of these boys to remain close and helps each player reach the next level of competition better prepared as well as giving your player talents exposure beyond our small area here.

We will play 5 PG tournaments and 2-3 Rawlings tournaments. May find 2-3 other off the wall tournaments!! Most of our kids play MS ball as well and our team will not start until the second week in April!!!!!!

God and family have been the foundation of every Twenty Baseball team I have fielded and this team will continue that tradition.

For Information contact:
Chris Buchanan 770-548-1438
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000