11U Team Openings or Tryouts
 11u team looking for players
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

15ucatcher

2 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2018 :  16:00:08  Show Profile
Gsb Grizzly Baseball out of North Carolina is looking to expand to the Savannah and coastal region of Georgia. This will be a 11 and under team. Will play tournaments around the area and some out of state. We are looking to carry 12 committed players and parents. The cost will not be high . Our goal is to get your child ready for middle school ball and further. There is no daddy ball on this team. We carry ourselves as highly professionally and dedicated coaches toward you and your child on and off the field and expect it in return. GSB teaches the game the way it should be played. The way I was taught to play it, the way my father and I'm sure your father was taught to play. With respect, and all out HEART. Our Mission statement is simple. HAVE FUN, and LEARN SOMETHING. Baseball and Softball should be fun, it should be about the kids, shouldn't it ? We strive to teach the game from the ground up. No matter the age of the athlete, 8 to 18. Travel ball should be about fundamentals, about teaching the game. Seems more and more organizations are making it about the money. We do not promise you the newest technology, nor a high end facility. We keep our cost at a minimal while also producing results on the field. Check out the GSB difference.

The cost will be low....

For more info text me 9122819632 . For either a group or private tryout.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000