Camps/Clinics/Instructors
 Hitting, fielding and pitching lessons- Dallas, Ga
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tritonraysgeorgia

36 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2019 :  00:47:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I offer instruction in all aspects of the game from our state-of-the-art 25,000 sf indoor facility in Dallas, GA. Sessions are available for teams, small groups and individuals in youth, travel ball and high school.

I was a 3 time varsity ace pitcher award winner, voted team MVP and Captain my senior year. I received 8 college offers from D1 - NCCAA and signed a baseball scholarship as a junior. After graduating decided coaching was my passion so now I attend Kennesaw State University for Nuclear Engineering and focus my baseball attention to coaching. I'm currently head coach for an 11u academy team and 17u national travel program and enjoy teaching this great game.

I combine the use of modern training tools (Hit Trax, Blast Motion, Video analysis, V- Flex and hack attack as well as proven traditional training methods, your player can learn the fundamentals, strategies, Baseball IQ and develop the confidence to enjoy the game of baseball. It is our goal to get players to and through high school baseball, college recruiting process then into college baseball and beyond. I access the player’s strengths and work with them to correct any areas of weakness or concern.

For batting and fielding we work on fundamentals, repetition and then into advanced skills and drills.
I was taught by a 15 year MLB SS with the Braves and Yankees and will pass this along to your player. For pitching I was taught by 12 year MLB pitcher with the Mets.

For Pitching we have 3 full length bullpens with regulation mounds. I'll work with the player to properly use their lower half and legs to protect arm, maximize velocity and increase game stamina. I work closely with the player on arm health and strength. I will incorporate the Drive Line program to increase velocity and again keep their arm healthy. We'll use video analysis to track results and show the player area we'll focus on to maximize effectiveness.

I have coached over 20 players that have signed college scholarships and would be happy to talk help your player with the recruiting process as well. Please feel free to contact me regarding scheduling lessons or with any questions.

Lessons:
$55/ hr private
$30/ 1/2 hr private

Thank you,

Avery
404-904-2319
avery@tritonraysdtp.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page