Teams Looking For Games
 15-18U Gwinnett Spartans looking for Summer Games
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GwinnettCountySpartans

134 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2019 :  17:18:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The 18U Gwinnett Spartans are looking to add up to 12 games during the summer season this year. We have a mix of 15-18U kids so we can play any team within those ages and apply a competitive age team. We are doing this to add more playing time for all of our players and to add a little bit more to our season outside of tournaments.

We are willing to host 8-12 games at our place of Victory Baptist School in Loganville. We are willing to also do a Home/AWAY series as well.

Please contact Coach Zing ASAP to set up game times! Thanks everyone and God Bless.

770 842 9177

Carlg1167

1 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2019 :  16:51:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by GwinnettCountySpartans

The 18U Gwinnett Spartans are looking to add up to 12 games during the summer season this year. We have a mix of 15-18U kids so we can play any team within those ages and apply a competitive age team. We are doing this to add more playing time for all of our players and to add a little bit more to our season outside of tournaments.

We are willing to host 8-12 games at our place of Victory Baptist School in Loganville. We are willing to also do a Home/AWAY series as well.

Please contact Coach Zing ASAP to set up game times! Thanks everyone and God Bless.

770 842 9177

Coach are you still looking for games if so, you can reach me at 803-295-6268 my Carl Gillespie and I'm ECAA WhiteSox 18u
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000