**Grayson Middle School Tryouts**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BattsAndBalls

26 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2021 :  17:51:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**SPRING 2022 TRAVEL BASEBALL**

Looking ahead to Spring/Summer, we will be having tryouts on a couple dates coming up. If you are interested in playing for the Grayson High School "feeder" program, Ram Link, please attend one of these tryouts. The dates are November 9th and November 11th. Both of these tryouts will take place at Bay Creek Park at 6:30pm. We will go through a pro style workout ran by Grayson H.S. staff, and we will get a chance to see anyone interested in playing in this program. Anyone that is currently in middle school is welcome! More info on the Spring/Summer season will be presented at each of these tryout dates. I suggest that if you are at all interested, to please come on out, and learn more!

Attached is a link below, to sign up for the tryout. Please click on the link, and answer each question, including which tryout you will be attending. Please do this ASAP. Also, if you know of anyone who may be interested, please send the link over to them and have them come out.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9ACKfeZBXI5ZbtXfJdTe4nP1fuZ0u9QocHDqUkOFGO7uUnA/viewform

More info on the Winter plans will be available too! Please inquire at the tryout. I look forward to seeing responses, and everyone at tryouts November 9th or November 11th! If you have any questions, let me know!

Location of tryout:
Bay Creek Park

175 Ozora Road
Loganville, GA. 30052

Contact for more info:
Coach Batts
(404) 449-2219
monetebatts@yahoo.com

Go RAMS!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly