General Discussion
 Where is everyone???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

brball

615 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2022 :  23:38:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First time on here in years and it’s dead… why??? Back when my son was coming thru the travel ball #9918;#65039; world, this site was insane… new post or reply every minute! Man do I miss those days, 2010-2019 roughly

WRRenegades

2 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2022 :  21:06:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah it's weird
Go to Top of Page

Bravemom

204 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2022 :  17:48:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, so sad! This place was the place to come to see what was going on in the travel ball world. Started getting quiet around 2018-2019.

Not sure what happened.
Go to Top of Page

FutureRobot

14 Posts

Posted - 03/21/2022 :  09:56:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brball

First time on here in years and it’s dead… why??? Back when my son was coming thru the travel ball #9918;#65039; world, this site was insane… new post or reply every minute! Man do I miss those days, 2010-2019 roughly

I think people are here, they're just not posting. I started a thread that's been viewed over 1200 times, at this point. I don't know how much that means, but to me it is an indicator that a lot of people are still visiting, even if they're not posting. I suspect all the Facebook groups, including the one for this site, take up more of the time.
Go to Top of Page

baseball713

60 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2022 :  12:56:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been wondering about the same thing. My guess is that people have migrated to the various north GA baseball groups in FB. However, I have not seen the same type of discussions that is very specific to what's happening in each age group, and all of the back and forth chest thumping posts (and a lot of insider knowledge and rumors thrown around re the top teams)... Those were the good old days...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000