13U Players Looking for Teams
 13U Player Needs a New Team
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

alcatoe

5 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2022 :  12:28:50  Show Profile
We are just learning about some major management issues with current team and multiple coaches are leaving/have left the organization so we are not certain if the team will be around in the spring/summer.

Please reach out to me if you have any potential openings for for a hard working 13U utility player with strong 1st base skills that can hit. He has been playing in Marietta/East Cobb for past couple of years.

He is available to fill in for any current tournaments/games if needed.

Thanks in advance!

gaoutlaws

3 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2022 :  22:02:46  Show Profile
Hi what all positions does he play i have a 14u team in need of a player catcher is a plus.
Go to Top of Page

raider91

18 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2022 :  19:51:18  Show Profile
We have a couple slots open. We were in a similar situation and have created a new 13U National level club out of West Cobb/Marietta. Our coaches are current or former pro players, college players, college and high school coaches. Focusing on developing and not running it like a pro ball club. We have a solid teamof very high level kids with great families. We have 2 spots available to cap our roster at 13. We have a professional indoor facility and practice outdoors at Lakepoint. Please contact me to discuss. 678-234-6106
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000