Florida Discussion
 Back to Reality
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

captainron

155 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2014 :  10:04:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My son had me over yesterday and while grilling out and sharing an adult beverage he starting talking about future scholarships for his kids, my grandchildren. He was going on about his older son sitting and being upset about it. To be candid the older son is not in the best travel situation. The leader of the program plays favorites and in fairness has parents all over him.

I told my boy to just roll with the punches. He is set to be in a great HS program and it will take care of itself.

5220 Fans

112 Posts

Posted - 05/15/2014 :  16:22:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know Capt. I just dont understand it. Well actually I do, plain and simple it comes down to CONTROL. Does the manager think because he is in control, will be the driving force in their sons future? Game tape doesnt lie, live real time play with others observing, doesnt lie. The true measuring stick will be coming around the corner very VERY soon. Like it or not for some of these parents, managers and/or coaches a true awakening is a at hand.

quote:
Originally posted by captainron

My son had me over yesterday and while grilling out and sharing an adult beverage he starting talking about future scholarships for his kids, my grandchildren. He was going on about his older son sitting and being upset about it. To be candid the older son is not in the best travel situation. The leader of the program plays favorites and in fairness has parents all over him.

I told my boy to just roll with the punches. He is set to be in a great HS program and it will take care of itself.

Go to Top of Page

BLDdad

135 Posts

Posted - 05/16/2014 :  05:45:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Capt., its just the opposite for me. My son is in a great travel situation but heading to a not so good HS program.
Go to Top of Page

captainron

155 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2014 :  08:39:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BLDdad

Hey Capt., its just the opposite for me. My son is in a great travel situation but heading to a not so good HS program.

Trust me I know and I know how two people can differ on how good different programs are.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000