OTC XPLOSION 10u major... looking for 1
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Coach Art

59 Posts

Posted - 12/18/2014 :  09:43:29  Show Profile
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

The 2015 OTC Xplosion are looking for 1more players to complete our roster for the upcoming 2015 spring season.

Our main focus is and always will be player development. We prefer to teach the boys how to play the game the right way and allow the repetition of hardwork to take care of the results as opposed to "trophy chasing"

- We train/play our boys in multiple positions and every player plays in every game unless they're hurt/injured
- We normally practice out of Charles Drew HS,Riverdale GA which is just south of Atlanta and surrounding communities off I75/I285/I20
- We have a great 8wk indoor winter workout program which focuses on speed, agility and pitching lessons
- We are going to travel and play mostly regional Super NIT's ( Tenn, GA,FL,MS,AL,NC,SC)in addition to the loaded local tournaments
- We also have great supportive parents that care and respect the game as fans.

So, if you're looking for a competitive option that you won't have to travel a million miles for then come check us out.

***We will conduct player tryouts Wed/Fri6pm - 8pm by appointment***

For more information please call/text Coach Art at 718.810-5746/email: mrdeco72@yahoo.com or Coach Ernie 917.607.2041Tic Ticc Ticcc Boommmm!!!!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000