Private Instruction?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ES20

6 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2015 :  19:50:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone

I was planning on finding an instructor for my soon-to-be 11 year old this fall. I was wondering if you guys could reccomend anyone that is somewhat near the Roswell/Alpharetta area? Anybody specific for pitching or batting? My son seems to have good fundamentals when it comes to pitching, so I'm trying to look for someone that will help expand his knowledge. I know there are instructors that work better with certain skill levels , so I'm just throwing that out there. If you know any batting instructors, that would be great too!
Thanks!

ES20

6 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2015 :  22:54:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It doesnt have to be in the roswell/alpharetta area. Just close enough for us to drive to (20-30 min driving distance I guess). Any reccomendations would be great. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  09:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
643 in Marietta and Fury in Woodstock provide instruction for that age.

I have to wonder about spending money on a 10 year olds specialized instruction though, but to each their own.
Go to Top of Page

ballfan123

19 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  10:12:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might want to give Kenny James baseball a try... My son been seeing him since he was 9, and just done great for him. Works great with kids all ages. Phone number and address on his website

http://5toolacademy.webs.com/
Go to Top of Page

CoachCross

107 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2015 :  10:08:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For batting, I strongly recommend Chris Caldwell, Windward Baseball Academy. For pitching, I strongly recommend Brian Edmonson, Auterson Baseball. Both can teach multiple skills, but they are particularly adept either in batting or pitching.
Go to Top of Page

GeorgiaBoy

29 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2015 :  10:51:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Terry Harper for hitting - at Marietta Indoor Sports
Napolean for pitching - at Marietta Indoor Sports
Ric Bishop For Hitting - at 643
Will Kendall for pitching - At 643

My son has been working with Terry Harper since he was 6... He's excellent and very patient... Terry Harper is a master teacher.

Ric Bishop is good too - My son has done about 10 sessions with him - He coaches at 643 as well... He's a travel ball Vet & also one of the evaluators for 643's tryouts..

Will and Napolean are good too - Will is very young & just ended his career due to injury... He pitched for the pirates in the minors... Napolean is a little older and an excellent communicator...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000