General Discussion
 Baseball Scoutz
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LvilleYankees

132 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2015 :  07:20:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone who attended received an evaluation for their son? It's been 10 days or so and nobody who I know has received anything. They sent me numerous emails to sign up for more of their events but not an eval.

SoxIn7

42 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2015 :  09:08:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a thread just down a couple lines call, "Someone please explain to me"

Lots about a recent experience in there
Go to Top of Page

rippit

667 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2015 :  14:10:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's asking a different question and the answer from me is NO. NADA. NOTHING.

We have also received numerous other solicitations. That's $249 plus food, gas and hotel expenses that I'd like to have back.

Went to a different thing this past weekend and compared to that junk Baseball Scoutz had on the field, every player looked like an MLB stud!
Go to Top of Page

baseballscoutz

7 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2015 :  16:12:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evaluations are being posted daily. It takes time to build each kid web page. www.baseballscoutz.com Player Rankings click grad year and name of player on left
quote:
Originally posted by LvilleYankees

Has anyone who attended received an evaluation for their son? It's been 10 days or so and nobody who I know has received anything. They sent me numerous emails to sign up for more of their events but not an eval.

Go to Top of Page

baseballscoutz

7 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2015 :  17:13:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We actually had the Recruiting Coordinator of 40 Schools attending. Not some Grad Assistant or volunteer. We have been in the business since 1998. There is no problem listing exactly who attend. The reports are put together by MLB Scouts who are paid to evaluate each player on their roster. So, everything is legit not some information from an intern but by MLB Full Time Scouts. We cannot not help that a kid throws no strikes. We cannot pitch the ball for them or that a kid strikes out 3 times. There will be at least 20 kids sign NCAA DI scholarships that attended this event. last year 47 we have a complete list for those interested. The top pitcher at the event threw 91 MPH 10 pitchers threw 88 plus. So not everybody threw 79 with no strikes. One runner ran 6.35.
Pick up the phone call any coach in the State of Georgia and he will endorse the event. Every school in this State has signed at least 1 player from this event over the last four years. UGA 7, Georgia Southern 10, Ga Tech 4, Georgia State 5, Kennesaw State 9 and Mercer 11 over last four years so something good must come from the event after all.

Go to Top of Page

jaguars18

245 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2015 :  08:30:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My son went to this a few years ago and within weeks got camp invites from all the recruiting coordinators at the event.

I know RC go to events in exchange for email listings of participants and maybe see a kid while there.
Go to Top of Page

billbclk

164 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2015 :  12:26:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baseballscoutz, now that's the way you respond to discussion board posts.
Go to Top of Page

baseballscoutz

7 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2015 :  13:09:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Recruiting Coordinators come to sign players. They don't come for list. I can email list to them. They come to keep their job. They do this to sign the best players in their recruiting area. I have ten kids already call from the weekend saying they got offers or official visits set up. IF YOUR KIDS PERFORMS WELL HE WILL GET OFFERS it is as simple as it gets. The 40 schools are there to sign the very best player they can. Nobody cares about a list.
quote:
Originally posted by jaguars18

My son went to this a few years ago and within weeks got camp invites from all the recruiting coordinators at the event.

I know RC go to events in exchange for email listings of participants and maybe see a kid while there.

Go to Top of Page

rippit

667 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2015 :  17:21:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There weren't 40 schools there. There were 20 Friday night.

On another thread, folks say you don't get recruited straight out of these things. Everybody is going to want to see you one more time.

Stop painting the picture like the non pitcher guys who haven't geard anything of a substantial nature suck. They don't.

Like you, we know a bunch of tge guys there and exactly ZERO have experienced anything you've said.
Go to Top of Page

jaguars18

245 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2015 :  08:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i call BS.
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2015 :  09:34:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jaguars18

i call BS.

On who?
Go to Top of Page

rippit

667 Posts

Posted - 08/21/2015 :  11:41:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's calling BS on BS. LOL.
Go to Top of Page

baseballscoutz

7 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2015 :  12:23:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Rippit IM calling BS on you. Ive got the 40 names signed in kid. That's why I've been in the business 18 years and your on here quacking non-sense everyday. So maybe your kid didn't play well or maybe he played great. I know from the phone calls I'm making following up on players many have gotten called for visits and offers since the event. So if you would like to call me 706 833 3394 feel free big guy we can discuss in person. I have nothing to hide everybody knows me and my product. You can bash me if you want just man up pick up the phone and discuss.
quote:
Originally posted by rippit

Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2015 :  15:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseballscoutz

Hey Rippit IM calling BS on you. Ive got the 40 names signed in kid. That's why I've been in the business 18 years and your on here quacking non-sense everyday. So maybe your kid didn't play well or maybe he played great. I know from the phone calls I'm making following up on players many have gotten called for visits and offers since the event. So if you would like to call me 706 833 3394 feel free big guy we can discuss in person. I have nothing to hide everybody knows me and my product. You can bash me if you want just man up pick up the phone and discuss.
quote:
Originally posted by rippit

Um, if you click on rippit's name in blue on this board you could email them in private.

You may want to consider deleting this post, just my opinion.
Go to Top of Page

bballman

1432 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2015 :  16:05:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't have a problem with BaseballScoutz presenting his side of the argument. Rippit has expressed an opinion about what went on. BaseballScoutz is presenting information that people should know if there has been misinformation spread. I think from this point on, these two should hook up and hammer out their differences though. Either through a phone call or via email as CaCO3Girl suggested.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000