10U General Discussion
 Coaches Behavior
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

baseballdad09

4 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2016 :  10:22:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the Grand Slam tournament at Hobgood this weekend, I was amazed at the behavior of some coaches. Some good, some bad. It is unfortunate, and ridiculous when parents and teams pay the amount of money we pay, to be officiated by people who don't know the rules. HOWEVER, when you step between the lines, you are held to a higher standard, and yelling, screaming and touching another human being over a 10 year old baseball game is unacceptable. According to several witnesses, this is fairly common over the years for you. You know who you are, I don't know your name, but, PLEASE, get your act together. Your players are going to think this is acceptable behavior because they see you acting this way. Intensity is not without accountability. My question to the parents on this team is this, Why do you allow your son to be coached by someone who behaves this way? There are too many coaches doing it the right way. Find somewhere else to play. To the Coach from the EastSide Cyclones, who got absolutely hosed by a lack of knowledge of the rules on the umpires part. Thank you for keeping your composure, disagreeing with the call and setting an example for all the boys to be learned from.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000