11U General Discussion
 What if... We Sent the best teams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

5-Tool-Player

1 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2017 :  22:19:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Florida – Georgia “Showdown/Battle” - What if? We sent the best.
A. Cellblock
B. Elite Gamers
C. Georgia Cardinals
D. Kennesaw Generals
5 thru 8 The Yard Dog team that goes to Elite 32 (that team) would be #1 and push everybody down 1…(By the way Big Congrats to the Gresham Park Yard Dogs Back to Back Runner Up Disney Elite 32 … That Coach is doing something Right) Gainesville Braves and South Forsyth Giants maybe Titans Black-Orange (Alternates)
I know it is pre-season, from the games I have seen this fall and if rosters and personnel stay 80-90% intact these four teams should help bring the title back to Georgia.
There are alternates and others (new and old teams) that feel that they should represent Georgia. (Because we want the best or be the best or some just want to be mentioned with the best) More important, we want other to known the pecking order (if we are at the top or close). Who knows, there may be a team ready and loaded, that will explode on the circuit and prove their worth as a Final Four? For that I say Competition… Challenge.. Play Ball !!!!
Cellblock - Elite Gamers - Georgia Cardinals - Kennesaw Generals
1. 1. 1. 1.
2. 2. 2. 2.
3. 3. 3. 3.
4. 4. 4. 4.
If your team is being overlooked or underestimated not only in their classification, potential, training, athleticism, and knowledge and or baseball ability - oh almost forgot “how well they gel” - sign up under the team that you believe that is NOT ahead of your organization in the “AP or Coaches Poll” --- my poll. For that could be your easiest way to the Final Four…
Now, remember this is what if?
You don’t have to save your ACE, DEUCE, OR TRE pitcher… The first team to 3 wins advances…This could be a one or two-day event. League pitching rules apply. All games except for Final Four series (8 teams) USSSA reimburses (1/2) of Umpire fees. Treat it like ALTA (Tennis League) Individuals schedule their games and record their score at an agreed location (home or neutral field). Both teams bring $50 dollars to donate to ProstateCancer.Org via phone and show the other team they paid – max 3-days prior - per challenge (series). Challenger brings 1 dozen balls. For Final 8 Teams, USSSA donates 100% umpires and field crews. County or City donate field and lights. The venue should probably be Macon, GA because Cellblock is more than likely #1 Seed. They shouldn’t have to travel too far or because close to the center of the state. Most of the fees/expenses are a right offs to the Charitable Organization… No Gate Charge or Parking Charge or USSSA donates 5$ per every car.
The fourth (4) team down would be the challenger to number 3 team…The winner of that game would be the challenger to #2 team… that winner would be the challenger to #1 team.. That winner would then play the team they aligned themselves under (for that top spot). Some teams enter tournaments to find one team and never meet.
Last Eight Teams standing should be in Macon…as mentioned above. Final Games should conclude towards the end of April… The Final Four should rest before the Showdown. The first sets of series (Challenger 4 and 3) should probably start in 2 weeks or so to get them all in.
What if… We feed our baseball hunger and help the community.
P.S. Where is the Baseball Chatter? Is there another site and I am the odd man out? My friend who introduced me to the site said, “ we can feel here the way we wanted to in high school.”
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000