Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bravemom

204 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  16:33:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did something happen to the Colt 45s? I

BamaDad

188 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  21:16:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are still Colt 45's teams 9u-17u at ECB. Some age groups have two teams, Navy and Orange.
quote:
Originally posted by Bravemom

Did something happen to the Colt 45s? I

Go to Top of Page

Bravemom

204 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2017 :  22:33:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw that ECB Yankees will pratice with ECB Astros and the email address was EC Colts. So, I guess a coach moved over to a different team. Trying to follow the changes!

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  09:17:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps you should post in the age group?

ECB teams change names and coaches all the time.
Go to Top of Page

BamaDad

188 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2017 :  09:27:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are talking about the 14U ECB Yankees practicing with the 14U ECB Astros, then that happens all the time. It allows for combined efforts in practices and also ready made scrimmages. As for the email address, some coaches never change their from earlier teams they coached.
quote:

I saw that ECB Yankees will pratice with ECB Astros and the email address was EC Colts. So, I guess a coach moved over to a different team. Trying to follow the changes!

Thanks

Go to Top of Page

bfriendly

376 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  10:18:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BamaDad

If you are talking about the 14U ECB Yankees practicing with the 14U ECB Astros, then that happens all the time. It allows for combined efforts in practices and also ready made scrimmages. As for the email address, some coaches never change their from earlier teams they coached.
quote:

Thanks

Yea, I think that is what confused a few folks....... me too except I have seen old UN's posting for different teams for a while now. Still dont know for sure. Soooooo if that is not the case, is this a brand new team? I dont remember seeing the Yankees on any lists last year. Perhaps Bravemom is correct in her assumption.
Go to Top of Page

11UColt45s

128 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  17:46:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Yankees are a new 14u team for 2017-2018. I'm not certain what the plan is for the 45s at 14s. The coach of the Yankees is Blake Bailey but I'm an asst and I posted for the team. The Yankees will practice with Ben Blumenthal's 14u Astros team.

Steve Crane

Edited by - 11UColt45s on 07/12/2017 21:00:08
Go to Top of Page

tuffmavrick

47 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  20:18:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Steve Crane who had coached the colt45 until this past season when he dropped down to coach a 10u team is coming back to assist with the new 14u Yankees. That is why the ecbcolt45 email address. He and Chris Hynek will be assistant coaches for I believe Blake Bailey.
Go to Top of Page

bfriendly

376 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  00:37:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bfriendly

quote:
Originally posted by BamaDad

quote:

Thanks

Yea, I think that is what confused a few folks....... me too except I have seen old UN's posting for different teams for a while now. Still dont know for sure. Soooooo if that is not the case, is this a brand new team? I dont remember seeing the Yankees on any lists last year. Perhaps Bravemom is correct in her assumption. or perhaps not....the posting did say "this team will be" ......I bet they show well this year

Go to Top of Page

Bravemom

204 Posts

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  05:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 11UColt45s

The Yankees are a new 14u team for 2017-2018. I'm not certain what the plan is for the 45s at 14s. The coach of the Yankees is Blake Bailey but I'm an asst and I posted for the team. The Yankees will practice with Ben Blumenthal's 14u Astros team.

Steve Crane

Thanks for clarifying!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000