Classifieds
 BRAND NEW 2017 COMBAT -5 BAT
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

5TPLAYER

12 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2018 :  13:27:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Combat Vigor,31 Length 26 OZ, still in wrapper. $125.00, If interested text me at 678-516-5814.

LISTED BELOW ARE THE BAT REVIEWS:

Great Bat From A Great Company”
by California Dad (parent) 3/28/2017 12:25:05 PM

Pros: My son broke his old Combat after 3 years of use. He had pretty much outgrown the old bat so we made the switch. Combat Vigor has plenty of pop, appears to be just as durable and is extremely well balanced. My kid loves the bat and is very happy with its performance.

Cons: Bat isn't hot out of the wrapper. It takes a little time to break in. Patience is the key here. As you break the bat in, ensure you rotate the bat about 270 degrees. We did this over a total of three hours of hitting, spread across three days. Bat is ready to rock and roll!

“This is the best bat that I have ever used!”
by Spartan Player (player) 3/28/2017 6:43:22 PM

Pros: I like a thin handle, and this comes with a handle pre-wrapped with a Lizard Skin Grip. It also has the best pop for a bat I've ever had, and I've only had the bat for a month.

Cons: none!

“Awesome bat for the price”
by tigerfan42 (parent) 4/17/2017 10:42:42 AM
Pros: Kids on my son's middle school team are using it instead of the high dollar bats they have like makos and cat5

Cons: Nothing bad so far.

“BEST BAT I HAVE PURCHASED!!!!!!”
by Tommy From AUSTRALIA!!!!! (player) 5/19/2017 5:30:41 PM

Pros: Good feedback, nice grippy lizard skin, HUGE BARREL that covers the entire plate if you get a 33'. :):):):):):):):)

Cons: Not as balanced as the Rawlings 5150 in this bat pack :)
best bat ever nothing better”

by Noah Szitanko barracks baseball (player) 4/30/2017 7:40:37 AM

Pros: i love this bat i hit 5 dingers in a total of 3 weeks. people on my team have 2016 combats and cat5 and they still hit dingers its just better than the 2050 bats

Cons: the only (bad thing) about this bat is it takes time to break it in not bad though

This bat has the most pop that I have seen in a wh”
by Bat Buying Dad (parent) 6/6/2017 8:45:28 AM

Pros: This bat has pop even while you are breaking it in. It gets hot after about 500-600 hits and I mean hot. The ball explodes off this bad. About 1000 to 1100 hits in and it is unreal what this bat can produce. The price is fantastic. Was just looking for a drop 5 bat fast and cheap to get through a summer and got one of the best bats I have ever purchased. Can buy 4 of these bats compared to 1 bat of other manufactures.

Cons: No cons so far. Son has had no stinging yet.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000