New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Teeillz

12 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  13:40:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welp, guess us GA folks will be hightailing it to PG events in Florida..cuz uhhh Iowa... it’s a no for me dawg

Edited by - Teeillz on 12/07/2018 16:02:50
Go to Top of Page

Shale6924

10 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2018 :  21:30:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Teeillz

Welp, guess us GA folks will be hightailing it to PG events in Florida..cuz uhhh Iowa... it’s a no for me dawg

PG will still be hosting events in Georgia, just not at Lakepoint. Looks like they will be using area high schools, ballparks and East Cobb.
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2018 :  07:53:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

https://www.perfectgame.org/Schedule/Default.aspx?Type=Tournaments

Plenty still left in GA, and they are calling the GA tourneys their National Headquarters.
Go to Top of Page

Teeillz

12 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2018 :  13:33:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

They'll be here, BUT will all of the scouts and the showcases? That's the main reason to spend all that $ for PG events IMO. Most scouts I've heard/spoken with utilize PG, specifically Lakepoint, because it's a centralized location for them to see everyone they are interested in- one stop shop. I wonder how PG's stock amongst scouts here in GA will be affected. But maybe this means more resources will go into ECB, because their facility has decreased IMO as folks were frequenting Lakepoint more. It'll be interesting. My oldest is out of the youth sports realm, in his senior year, but I have a 13 years old behind him...[

quote:
Originally posted by CaCO3Girl

quote:

Plenty still left in GA, and they are calling the GA tourneys their National Headquarters.

Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2018 :  07:03:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

They'll be here, BUT will all of the scouts and the showcases? That's the main reason to spend all that $ for PG events IMO. Most scouts I've heard/spoken with utilize PG, specifically Lakepoint, because it's a centralized location for them to see everyone they are interested in- one stop shop. I wonder how PG's stock amongst scouts here in GA will be affected. But maybe this means more resources will go into ECB, because their facility has decreased IMO as folks were frequenting Lakepoint more. It'll be interesting. My oldest is out of the youth sports realm, in his senior year, but I have a 13 years old behind him...[

quote:
Originally posted by CaCO3Girl

quote:

PG use to be at ECB. This is just going back to how it use to be.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000