General Discussion
 Thank you Baseballpapa
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fourseam

162 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2011 :  08:05:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papa, I would just like to take a moment and thank you for the use of your wonderful indoor facility. As you know we held a overnight camp there this past weekend and our team had a blast and got some great work in.

I would encourage any team that is having problems getting field time or doesn't have a comparable facility to call Papa and schedule a time. I had not seen the place until we arrived and I was blown away. This place has a huge field area where you can take infield with the bases up to 90'. There is a seperate room for pitchers to and catchers to utilize. Also there are enough batting cages and soft toss areas that the entire team can work out at once so there is no down time.

This was exactly the thing our team needed to get us up to speed since we have had little field time.

The place was clean and well lit. It had a kitchen area and clean bathrooms, and a place for parents to sit with a large flat screen TV.

Again thanks Papa we look forward to using your facility again soon and we look forward to seeing you at the Triple Crown Spring Frost in a couple of weeks.

Thanks

North Georgia Lightning 12u
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000