General Discussion
 Vaccine for Cooperstown
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Crazyforbball

391 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2021 :  13:45:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This doesn't affect my family. My son had the joy of playing at Cooperstown and it is a memory that will be life long. Is everyone aware that to play at Cooperstown this year they have made it MANDATORY for everyone 12 and up to have a covid vaccine to participate? Coaches, campers and all spectators. Whether or not you want a vaccine should be a CHOICE esp for children! This is healthcare tyranny and bullying to the nth degree and I certainly hope those who do not want to succumb to this pressure don't. "Papers please" should have NO PART in Coopetstown!

Hurricane22

100 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2021 :  14:37:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are supposed to go this summer (Week 3) and this basically puts the nail in the coffin for me. I would much rather take my money and vacation time elsewhere.

We are to have a team zoom call soon to discuss. Its too bad because that area desperately needs the tourism. Once again the little guy is the one that gets screwed.
Go to Top of Page

Crazyforbball

391 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2021 :  10:18:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Agree. It's so sad for these kids, but it's not worth it. Hit a tourney in FL or AL and call it a day. PG delivers. Grand Slam is fun and PBR is also solid. I'm appalled CT would do this. Clearly they don't seem to realize if all the FL, GA and TX teams pull out, the competition will have slim pickings!

Edited by - Crazyforbball on 04/09/2021 11:52:44
Go to Top of Page

Hurricane22

100 Posts

Posted - 04/12/2021 :  11:12:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our team decided to go to Branson, MO (BallparksofAmerica). I'm personally excited about this trip!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000