New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

christheump

351 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2012 :  15:36:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am happy to read that the umpire crews for Social Circle and Monroe were not an issue!!!
Go to Top of Page

Budman

5 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  11:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I worked the gate at one of the parks. The gate fee was $5.00 for Friday, $8.00 for Saturday, and $8.00 for Sunday. The complaints were many. The most common were no senior discount, no weekend pass, the sign that was displayed at the parks stated that the gate was $8.00 for Saturday and Sunday not each day. I realize that this could be taken either way, but you can't leave something like that to be argued when the customer is upset already. A few times 2 sets of grndparents showed up (75+ in age), in the same car. I had to charge $32.00. I wish we could of handled this differently, but had no choice. I feel that if the decision makers had to listen to the many many complaints changes would be made. I think a solution to this is to add the gate fees to the entry fee. The problem with that is most entry fees are paid with checks. Gate fees are paid with cash.
Go to Top of Page

baseballpapa

1520 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  21:24:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Papa thinks the solution is that if they can't lower their gate fees or at least give a senior discount that we need to tell USSSA to kiss it where the sun don't shine. As long as we the consumer continue to allow this to happen you can trust ole Papa that it will continue to happen. The problem is that they know Papa would auction the farm if it meant seeing my babies play baseball.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000