12U General Discussion
 Cooperstown Challenge
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Big Daddy

132 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2014 :  08:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We (SF Team Elite) played at ATPP this weekend in the Cooperstown Challenge. For those of us going to Ctown, this was a quick reminder of how a 200ft fence completely changes the game. Pop-ups and line drives were flying out of the yard left and right and it was a great way to hold pitchers accountable...leave it up and watch it go bye-bye. We had several 1st time HR's and to see the smiles on the boys faces as they rounded 3rd really made it all worthwhile. Also, the boys better get down the line because a grounder to right field will most certainly be an out if fielded cleanly. The tournament was actually very represtative of what we will see as well, with a few good teams and a few other fledgling teams just getting started. Nice job Titans for putting on a fun event! After all, that's what it's all about....fun. I love ATPP as a venue and am sad that that was our last time playing there as I have such great memories of that place. It definitely got us "geared up" for Cooperstown....now if I can just get "geared up" for the 15 hour drive, I'll be happy...

Edited by - Big Daddy on 04/28/2014 08:53:41
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000