New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Gwinnett

791 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2014 :  13:40:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is the BIG question! Who can beat the Banditos?

quote:
Originally posted by SOGAS

Good deal and Thanks. Looking at the PG tournament in FT. Myers the first week of July its loaded. Texas, Georgia and Florida will have great representation. Teams from all over the Country will try an take down the Banditos.

Go to Top of Page

5220 Fans

112 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2014 :  15:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some think the local PBA can, they are the hardest working team in North Fla.

quote:
Originally posted by Gwinnett

quote:

Good deal and Thanks. Looking at the PG tournament in FT. Myers the first week of July its loaded. Texas, Georgia and Florida will have great representation. Teams from all over the Country will try an take down the Banditos.

Go to Top of Page

resumetoproveit

85 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2014 :  16:35:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you heard the real story about the Banditos? Time for some research. And as for PBA with the changes I mentioned above they could surprise a team like the Banditos.

quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

captainron

155 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2014 :  12:32:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Strong performance by Warrior Black last night.
Go to Top of Page

Gwinnett

791 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2014 :  09:41:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please share????

quote:
Originally posted by resumetoproveit

Have you heard the real story about the Banditos? Time for some research. And as for PBA with the changes I mentioned above they could surprise a team like the Banditos.

quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

5220 Fans

112 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2014 :  13:22:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea, same here. Looked and looked really didn't see anything.

quote:

Please share????

quote:
Originally posted by resumetoproveit

quote:

quote:

Go to Top of Page

captainron

155 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2014 :  11:45:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
C'mon Warriors. Happy Father's Day to all the parents lucky enough to be enjoying theirs playing baseball or heading home after giving their all.
Go to Top of Page

SOGAS

143 Posts

Posted - 06/15/2014 :  20:44:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats to Warriors White!
Go to Top of Page

captainron

155 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2014 :  09:17:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@sogas thanks for the respect. The teams are developing according to plan. Winning will continue to follow more often when the blueprint is followed and not deviated from. Kids ARE stepping up and dousing the flames.
Go to Top of Page

Baseballmom55

55 Posts

Posted - 06/23/2014 :  14:47:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yankee7

quote:
Originally posted by captainron

quote:
Originally posted by Yankee7

Notice 5220 had nothing more to say....nice prediction! If prospects carried 14+ players and had pitchers only, they would of had this one in the bag and many more. The -0 kids they have play every out of the tournament, not like the other teams bringing in kids in the 6th game who have not even played yet. Hats off to the hardest working team out there (Prospects)!! So close, had them 4-1 in ship last inning and ran out of pitching. (By the way the kid left early on the tag up from third, everyone saw it from the stands even the teams waiting to play said that was a big missed call.

Both teams had calls go thier way and against. It was a good game. There is no need for any negativity. I know one set of parents has bad blood with the Warriors brass but that should not be the focus. The young men on both sides should be. Trust me the last game for these boys is coming so enjoy it as the time goes quicker than radiated heat causing an object to combust.

no negativity at all. It was a great game. I was just stating the facts on our team. We have 10 players, one just hits, 5 pitch and 1 can pitch a little bit. To go that far in the tournament and literally run out of pitching.....that really hurt. I know your grandson and I know your team really well, no bad blood, just rivals we are. But we had you beat the whole game until the last inning. Just saying it must be nice to have kids on the team that only except to play 2-3 innings and not bat the whole weekend, and have the parents on board with that. As a matter of fact you guys have a few of our former players that could not except that with us, except they had more play time with us. Hats off to your organization.

We both know that there are many reasons why some of your old players are now with the Warriors. And my kid, that you're talking about being a PO, has only begun being a PO during this summer session for the showcase team. All year...3 practices a week and tourneys...I can't understand why someone wouldn't want their player associated with that kind of an organization. Great coaching & great experiences. That's why we are more than ok with the set up. As I'm sure is the way the other PO's we have feel. No hard feelings with the Prospects, but we have to make the right choices for our own children.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000