Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  14:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gapper

CaCO3Girl, I think they guy is 100% serious as he is asking for all of this feedback in preparation for his new team he is starting in the 10u division next year. Go check out his posting on the 10u Teams looking for Players if you want to read an over the top posting for a team. It screams of "I am not happy on my current team, so I am starting my own." But just like every other dad that isn't happy with his current team, he is welcome to do that as that is the nature of the business.

In all honesty, if I was looking at that team posting my first questions would be "What team is your son currently on and why are you leaving that team?" I personally would prefer someone that wants to be that up front in their team posting to put his actual name out there rather than a generic "Coach T" to allow people to research.

Actually my kid does not play on a particular team. He fills in on some teams when they need an extra player. Majority of the time he is training. I do not even attend the games he play in. The coaches come by and pick him up. The team is being started at the request of parents of players I have trained. I rather be totally upfront with everyone rather than hide behind the unknown and whys. I know that is new to people these days. The "T" is Tejada.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/10/2016 14:41:21
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  14:51:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First I take offense to this statement but this is the South:

"They are not in the military, they are not starving on the streets of the DR, they all have nice cushy beds that their mommies tuck them into."

I guess everyone in the DR is poor let you tell it. Same thing here, you just do not see it.

This is about 50/50 part serious and joking. People are sooooo sensitive. Some people may not agree with me nor my methods, that's their opinion, but the results are there.

Granted, most of the people that have contacted me about the team have been dads and a few moms that have played competitive sports in college. They are all tired of the "Juice Box" and "Daddy/Buddy Ball" teams they have ran into. I hear more bad than good. Nothing wrong with tough love as long as it is not abuse. Definitely not a militant team either. I've seen more of those here than anywhere else. Personally prefer young players to train until 11 with a few games here and there before joining a team, but this is a money machine in the metro area tournaments. I've been putting off starting a team for a while, just way too easy to just train and see how they progress. No stress or drama to deal with.

Yes they are 10 yr old boys. Boys need a push sometimes and not be rewarded for every little thing they do. They are entitled enough already. Boys should be groomed to become men and act like men. That's mostly on the parents, my job is to make sure they are getting proper instruction with the playing tools and self drive to be better wherever they decide to play.

For some boys the "10x Rule" may apply and they will have to know how to deal with that now and in life.
Players playing other sports are welcomed as long as they can balance. Totally up to the parents.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/10/2016 15:43:55
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  14:55:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikepayne

quote:
Originally posted by Punishers

20. What coaching clinics have the coaches attended?
21. Do the coaches double talk and not give clear answers?
22. Costs?
23. Do coaches provide anything in writing?
24. Any Winter training?
25. Any Sponsorship?
26. Do the coaches brag about how good their players are?

20. What coaching clinics have the coaches attended?

our mission is to bring high-level Dominican baseball to the area with a different work ethic and playing style. If you have never seen Dominican baseball, you are in for a real treat.

What clinics are you attending should be the question, and is there a secret knock on a basement door to get into the clinics your attending?

That was too funny. For some there is a secret knock.
Here is one of the clinics I have attended every year to get you started: Tom House Pitching Clinic.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/10/2016 15:44:06
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  14:58:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikepayne

quote:
Originally posted by turntwo

quote:
Originally posted by CaCO3Girl

Punishers, I really hope you are having fun with this and not 100% serious.

Appears not to be...

http://www.nwgabaseball.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64019

If he is being sarcastic I have a new favorite poster, but based on the recent comments, well you can decide that for yourselves.

What say you Punishers was your post from above serious? You have to know there are major teams in Gwinnett County.

Really? Most of the ones I know are south of the county. Haven't seen or heard of any in the county.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  15:26:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ballsandbats

Curious as to what difference it makes what position the coach's son plays and what would be an acceptable answer?

7 out of 10 times, the coach (dad) is nothing more than a 'place holder' for his son. So, if coach's son is a 'main stay' in the infield, where the team has better options-- yet the coach sticks with his son there, then it can most certainly be a problem. If coach's son is batting .168, yet continually bats in the top 3... Again, that's not the best for the team.

I'd guess that you'd rarely find a coach who would answer, "My son plays 2B because he's a liability everywhere else, and since it's my team, and my time I put into it, the least I can do it play my son at 2B. He never sits. He never moves. And he ALWAYS bats in the top 3. Regardless of if there's better choices. Sorry, but since I'm the coach, and he's my son, that's the way I doing it." More than likely the answer would be, "Oh your son plays 2B? Well, we've already got some stellar 2B's on the team, what about SS? 3B? C? OF? I'm sure we could develop him into an all-american at a different position."

Perfectly stated turntwo. Just know if there is more than one coach the middle in-field is taken already.

I remember when my high school put me at SS because of an injured player. I could play it, but hated it. A lot of movement and ground to cover including covering 2nd base. I was tired beyond belief. My bat sucked that game because of it. 2B and SS are the most active positions on the field that require really good agility and footwork. People do not realize how stressful and injury prone those positions are. Those who never played should try it for practice then tell us how you feel afterwards, if you do not hurt yourself.
Go to Top of Page

ballsandbats

85 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  15:33:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Curious as to what difference it makes what position the coach's son plays and what would be an acceptable answer?

7 out of 10 times, the coach (dad) is nothing more than a 'place holder' for his son. So, if coach's son is a 'main stay' in the infield, where the team has better options-- yet the coach sticks with his son there, then it can most certainly be a problem. If coach's son is batting .168, yet continually bats in the top 3... Again, that's not the best for the team.

I'd guess that you'd rarely find a coach who would answer, "My son plays 2B because he's a liability everywhere else, and since it's my team, and my time I put into it, the least I can do it play my son at 2B. He never sits. He never moves. And he ALWAYS bats in the top 3. Regardless of if there's better choices. Sorry, but since I'm the coach, and he's my son, that's the way I doing it." More than likely the answer would be, "Oh your son plays 2B? Well, we've already got some stellar 2B's on the team, what about SS? 3B? C? OF? I'm sure we could develop him into an all-american at a different position."

I agree that the scenario you put forth would be a problem. But my issue goes more to asking the coach what position his son plays. If you're familiar with the team, perhaps you already know that and know whether it's a problem. If you don't know the team, and you ask that question, what information could you possibly obtain that you can use in a rational way. The coach says, "my son plays 2B." Do you then conclude the coach's son shouldn't be playing there? Even if you believe 7 of 10 times the coach is a placeholder? I've seen coaches' sons who aren't very good playing evry position on the diamond. And I've also seen coaches' sons who were the most talented kids on the team playing where you would expect the most talented kids to play. And I've seen the scenario you outline. I just don't know what you get out of asking that question of the coach. At the risk of relitigating an issue that's been discussed here a bunch, I will stop. Except to add that being informed parents is important and many of the questions posed are, imho, legit. But as parents we have to balance the need for information with the need not to insult the coach who you thought enough about to at least consider. We, as humans, sometimes allow prior bad experiences to make us become overly paranoid the next go round. Touching a hot stove should teach you not to touch a hot stove, not to stop cooking altogether.
Go to Top of Page

turntwo

955 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  16:13:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I agree that the scenario you put forth would be a problem. But my issue goes more to asking the coach what position his son plays. If you're familiar with the team, perhaps you already know that and know whether it's a problem. If you don't know the team, and you ask that question, what information could you possibly obtain that you can use in a rational way. The coach says, "my son plays 2B." Do you then conclude the coach's son shouldn't be playing there? Even if you believe 7 of 10 times the coach is a placeholder? I've seen coaches' sons who aren't very good playing evry position on the diamond. And I've also seen coaches' sons who were the most talented kids on the team playing where you would expect the most talented kids to play. And I've seen the scenario you outline. I just don't know what you get out of asking that question of the coach. At the risk of relitigating an issue that's been discussed here a bunch, I will stop. Except to add that being informed parents is important and many of the questions posed are, imho, legit. But as parents we have to balance the need for information with the need not to insult the coach who you thought enough about to at least consider. We, as humans, sometimes allow prior bad experiences to make us become overly paranoid the next go round. Touching a hot stove should teach you not to touch a hot stove, not to stop cooking altogether.

Your analogies are brilliant. Like you, some questions either shouldn't be asked to coach (will you get the 'full truth'? will you get 'coach speak'? will you insult coach?), but rather gather some information (answers) from returning parents/families.
Go to Top of Page

Renegade44

211 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  18:51:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could someone please bring some Dominican style play to our high school team? Its getting tiring watching the coach's entitled
freshman son stand around at Varsity SS and make errors, while batting .122

I think I'm all for some good old tough Dominican style play.
Go to Top of Page

hshuler

1074 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  21:52:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade44

Could someone please bring some Dominican style play to our high school team? Its getting tiring watching the coach's entitled

Wow!
Go to Top of Page

turntwo

955 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2016 :  22:02:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

. What you did there, I see it...
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  02:24:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Sorry to hear that is what's happening. I did not know daddy ball occurs at the high school level. Why is the kid not on the Freshman team only? It's not fair to the team of other kids are are working hard to see it go to waste like that.

I wish I could help, but this is my last run at coaching a team. Once these guys turn 18 all I want is to kick back in my beach house and sip rum with a splash of cola every night with no worries.
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  08:25:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

"They are not in the military, they are not starving on the streets of the DR, they all have nice cushy beds that their mommies tuck them into.
"

I guess everyone in the DR is poor let you tell it. Same thing here, you just do not see it.

We are in the South, but I'm from the North so you are in luck!
1. Is everyone poor in the DR, no definitely not, I imagine there are some VERY wealthy people there. But those that choose the Buscones are not among those and the Buscones are the real problem with DR baseball. But how they treat children is not suitable for this thread.

2. There are likely starving children in every city across the United States, but I sincerely doubt they are coming up with a couple grand to play travel ball.

3. There are pretty much two types of coaches in youth travel ball, there is the hugs and compliments coaches that really do blow sunshine at a kid to make them feel great even when they didn't earn it. And the militant type of coach. What you have laid out is a militant program, there is nothing wrong with that, just own it. Many people want that for their children, and often it is the highly competitive former athlete that rolls their eyes when the coach says "It's okay, get your glove down next time", and shouts in their head "IT IS NOT OKAY!!!".

People want different things out of baseball, I don't think your approach is "wrong", I just encourage you to be mindful of their ages.
Go to Top of Page

OPHornets

135 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  08:35:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

"They are not in the military, they are not starving on the streets of the DR, they all have nice cushy beds that their mommies tuck them into."

This is about 50/50 part serious and joking. People are sooooo sensitive. Some people may not agree with me nor my methods, that's their opinion, but the results are there.

Granted, most of the people that have contacted me about the team have been dads and a few moms that have played competitive sports in college. They are all tired of the "Juice Box" and "Daddy/Buddy Ball" teams they have ran into. I hear more bad than good. Nothing wrong with tough love as long as it is not abuse. Definitely not a militant team either. I've seen more of those here than anywhere else. Personally prefer young players to train until 11 with a few games here and there before joining a team, but this is a money machine in the metro area tournaments. I've been putting off starting a team for a while, just way too easy to just train and see how they progress. No stress or drama to deal with.

Yes they are 10 yr old boys. Boys need a push sometimes and not be rewarded for every little thing they do. They are entitled enough already. Boys should be groomed to become men and act like men. That's mostly on the parents, my job is to make sure they are getting proper instruction with the playing tools and self drive to be better wherever they decide to play.

For some boys the "10x Rule" may apply and they will have to know how to deal with that now and in life.
Players playing other sports are welcomed as long as they can balance. Totally up to the parents.

Well, since we are going to point out things we take offense to:

"Is this a “Daddy Ball” team?
A. NO! You can easily tell Daddy Ball teams by the level they play. A and AA teams are Daddy Ball teams, 4 dads = 4 players means no room for your player no matter how good he is, they are not looking to be or play competitive. Loosing is their norm. These teams exist because the dads want their kids to play an in-field position and tournaments want more money. They usually have a high turnover of players and become less of a team as games are played, just look at the one line posts of them looking for players. Most are park-associated teams that need bodies not players, not to mention the politics that go along with them."

Just for the record, we are affiliated with a park (Oregon Park). We have turned over 4 kids in 3 years. We have had a winning record each year (loosing is not our norm). And even though all four coaches have kids on the team, only one plays middle infield (2B and he does because he is our best option.) We play AA for a few simple reasons: we rotate players to both infield and outfield positions, we always bat every player in every game of every tournament, and we have only just started allowing our pitchers to throw breaking pitches.

Could we have cut kids year after year to "get better" or "win more"? Sure. But I would rather try to coach the kids to BE better by looking inside out rather than outside in. I want them to enjoy playing so they WANT to get better. We play to win but I really don't care how many little medals, rings, or belts they end up with. My WIN will come later when I get to watch any of them step on their high school field and lace 'em up.

Be careful with that broad brush you are wielding.
Go to Top of Page

Crazyforbball

391 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  09:27:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While I appreciate the blood sweat and tears approach of the Dominican teams and kids, I think to expect to find a full roster of TEN year olds with that kind of grit and determination is going to be tough here in the metro area where most of us pay more per year for our kids to play travel ball than many decent college tuitions cost...and to expect such little guys to grind it out and sacrifice tries at other sports is a little unreasonable. It's way too early to be forced to "pick your sport" ...if that's happening it's probably the parent doing the picking. And the risk of injury with no rest from baseball increases significantly.
Go to Top of Page

mikepayne

173 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  10:58:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OPHornets

quote:

A. NO! You can easily tell Daddy Ball teams by the level they play. A and AA teams are Daddy Ball teams, 4 dads = 4 players means no room for your player no matter how good he is, they are not looking to be or play competitive. Loosing is their norm. These teams exist because the dads want their kids to play an in-field position and tournaments want more money. They usually have a high turnover of players and become less of a team as games are played, just look at the one line posts of them looking for players. Most are park-associated teams that need bodies not players, not to mention the politics that go along with them."

Just for the record, we are affiliated with a park (Oregon Park). We have turned over 4 kids in 3 years. We have had a winning record each year (loosing is not our norm). And even though all four coaches have kids on the team, only one plays middle infield (2B and he does because he is our best option.) We play AA for a few simple reasons: we rotate players to both infield and outfield positions, we always bat every player in every game of every tournament, and we have only just started allowing our pitchers to throw breaking pitches.

Could we have cut kids year after year to "get better" or "win more"? Sure. But I would rather try to coach the kids to BE better by looking inside out rather than outside in. I want them to enjoy playing so they WANT to get better. We play to win but I really don't care how many little medals, rings, or belts they end up with. My WIN will come later when I get to watch any of them step on their high school field and lace 'em up.

Top shelf post.

How many more seasons do you think you will have your team together?
Go to Top of Page

baseball713

60 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  11:27:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyforbball

While I appreciate the blood sweat and tears approach of the Dominican teams and kids, I think to expect to find a full roster of TEN year olds with that kind of grit and determination is going to be tough here in the metro area where most of us pay more per year for our kids to play travel ball than many decent college tuitions cost...and to expect such little guys to grind it out and sacrifice tries at other sports is a little unreasonable. It's way too early to be forced to "pick your sport" ...if that's happening it's probably the parent doing the picking. And the risk of injury with no rest from baseball increases significantly.

Just read this article today:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/140a60118e034abeb06f07abefe080d4/where-have-multi-sport-high-school-athletes-gone
Go to Top of Page

baseball713

60 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  11:45:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

7. How many players do you have returning?

9. How many players left and why?

Is it a good sign if a team has low turnover (i.e. 1 or 2 in a given year)? Would you be turned off by a team that says all spots are open, that existing players have to try outs, but strong preference will be given to existing players, that you have to be a stud and a good family to replace a returning player (i.e. just being a little better than an existing player will not be enough)?

Would it be a factor for you if an existing team is very tight knit? Should you be concerned about fitting in if you are the only new family in the team?

Do you have issues with coaches taking into consideration the attitude/personality of the parents as much (if not more so) than the skills of the player?
Go to Top of Page

ballsandbats

85 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  12:25:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseball713

quote:

Just read this article today:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/140a60118e034abeb06f07abefe080d4/where-have-multi-sport-high-school-athletes-gone

Interesting article. It makes me think our travel leagues are composed of three types of players: (1) those obsessed with the game, (2) those who love it, and (3) those who do it for "fun" or because their parents make them. At the risk of hurting feelings, it's my humble opinion that kids in category 3 need to think long and hard about doing this. Travel ball is a huge commitment and their time might be better spent doing other things. Maybe not. But... On the other end of the spectrum are the kids obsessed. Our head coach and trainer is a Puerto Rican. For high school, he attended a baseball academy, where they did some math and reading a couple hours a day and spent the rest of the day playing (training) baseball. As a high schooler, he was so obsessed (in a guide way I think) with the game that he went to a specialized high school. He played in college and the obsession continued. And it continues today. These are a special category of kids for whom I believe the article doesn't apply (overuse injury issues aside). I say let these kids play as much as they want. A lot of people who become great at something are obsessed with it. Now, for the kids who "simply" love the game: this are the ones we have to be careful with. My son loves baseball. He also loved karate. But after four years of practice 2-3 times a week, 52 weeks of the year, he came to me one day and said, "daddy, i don't want to do karate anymore." Hurt my feelings because I loved to watch him spar, and it taught him some good lessons, but he's not put on a karate uniform since. He had burned out. The same could happen in baseball, since he's not obsessed. So I see it as my mission to, basically, do as the author of the article suggests and steer his baseball "career" in a way that he doesn't burn out. I think we all need to be mindful of which kid we are raising and be wise in how we foster their talents. I watch a lot of 8U and 9U baseball and see some incredibly gifted players. It'd be a shame to look up ten years from now and see that half of them (or more) left the game due to burn out.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  13:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OPHornets

quote:

Your team may be the exception. But it is very rare around here. Then again you are on an AA team, not an AAA or Major team.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/11/2016 14:17:03
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  13:27:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nothing wrong with multi-sport athletes. I played multiple sports in high school. But times have changed. Scouts do not waste their time going to a high school to a game to see one kid when they can go to a PG or AAU event and see close to 100 kids. Speaking to many of scouts, they will tell you that multi-sport athletes points drop in their consideration.

Every kid has a primary sport they love to play and another sport they like to play. Some of the kids I train would play baseball all day, every day if they could, they have just identified with a sport they love and good at.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  13:33:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaCO3Girl

quote:

"They are not in the military, they are not starving on the streets of the DR, they all have nice cushy beds that their mommies tuck them into.
"

We are in the South, but I'm from the North so you are in luck!
1. Is everyone poor in the DR, no definitely not, I imagine there are some VERY wealthy people there. But those that choose the Buscones are not among those and the Buscones are the real problem with DR baseball. But how they treat children is not suitable for this thread.

2. There are likely starving children in every city across the United States, but I sincerely doubt they are coming up with a couple grand to play travel ball.

3. There are pretty much two types of coaches in youth travel ball, there is the hugs and compliments coaches that really do blow sunshine at a kid to make them feel great even when they didn't earn it. And the militant type of coach. What you have laid out is a militant program, there is nothing wrong with that, just own it. Many people want that for their children, and often it is the highly competitive former athlete that rolls their eyes when the coach says "It's okay, get your glove down next time", and shouts in their head "IT IS NOT OKAY!!!".

People want different things out of baseball, I don't think your approach is "wrong", I just encourage you to be mindful of their ages.

You may have assimilated. I don't know.

I am totally mindful of their ages. Most parents are not still tucking in a 10 year old and coddling them. You can't breast feed them until they are teenagers. There comes a time when they have to grow up and be self-reliant.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/11/2016 14:17:26
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  13:44:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

In all fairness I brought up the one sport thing and Punishers did come back on and say "Players playing other sports are welcomed as long as they can balance."...now I take that to mean if you skip Monday practice in the fall for football don't expect to play in the game that weekend...but I could be wrong.

Surprisingly there are a lot of players willing to grind it out at 10u and parents who WANT the style of team Punishers is talking about. This goes back to earning it. I'm okay with my son getting participation trophies at age 6-10, maybe even 11...but some parents from the start are against them in any form and any way..."you don't get a trophy for showing up and you don't get a starting spot when you sucked in the last practice, you have to give it your all every time every day in order to be a winner."

I would guess that if you take a pole of the top 3 Major teams 8u-12u MANY of these parents believe this way of thinking is what will form strong independent winners that will succeed in life. Maybe they are right. But either way I would bet if Punishers can talk to the kids in a respectful age appropriate way, i.e. don't make them cry, don't belittle them, don't mock them, then he will have a lot of takers and a lot of retention on his team.
Go to Top of Page

bfriendly

376 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  13:54:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess we should ask if this is DR baseball

I think most questions have been brought up. I would add that how the question is asked, may be just as important as what the question is in the first place.
I do wish I would have asked more questions in previous years..........would not have minded being involved with some DR Baseball either!
Go to Top of Page

baseball713

60 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  14:31:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Speaking to many of scouts, they will tell you that multi-sport athletes points drop in their consideration.

I'm guessing that you don't agree with the article I posted, and that the prominent sports figure quoted in the article are in the very small minority or is out of touch with reality?

Here's the article I was referring to: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/140a60118e034abeb06f07abefe080d4/where-have-multi-sport-high-school-athletes-gone
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  14:41:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Nothing wrong with multi-sport athletes. I played multiple sports in high school. But times have changed. Scouts do not waste their time going to a high school to a game to see one kid when they can go to a PG or AAU event and see close to 100 kids. Speaking to many of scouts, they will tell you that multi-sport athletes points drop in their consideration.

Every kid has a primary sport they love to play and another sport they like to play. Some of the kids I train would play baseball all day, every day if they could, they have just identified with a sport they love and good at.

Please clarify, or rephrase what you were trying to write above. Were you saying being a multi-sport athlete brings the value of a player down? I have to say that would be a major shift from what has been considered the norm.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000