Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

baseball713

60 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  14:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ballsandbats

These are a special category of kids for whom I believe the article doesn't apply (overuse injury issues aside). I say let these kids play as much as they want. A lot of people who become great at something are obsessed with it.

Do we, as parents (and even coaches), have a responsibility to force our baseball obsessed kids to slow down some, rest their body, and even push them to do other activities even if they are not that interested? They may not get burned out because of their obsession, but overuse injury is a real danger. It's a shame for a really talented and obsessed baseball player to wear out his body. There's a growing prevalence of sports injuries to youths and young professional baseball players. There's a lot of disagreement as to the cause, but overuse is one of the more popular theory (it's probably a combination of different causes). On the other hand, maybe we got to a point where the only way for a talented baseball player to make it to college and even play professionally is to play year round and risk the possibility of overuse injury.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  15:00:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!! This thread is on fire. Guess i'm touching some nerves. Didn't expect that.

People posting here need to understand this is not my first run at this. As long as the parents are not a distraction, they do not have to have pool parties together and do not have to get along either. It is definitely not a militant type of coaching, even though there are more types of coaches than just 2. No need to make them cry or say any other negative things to teach them. A player playing another sport will not sit out if they miss practice. Life is full of wins and losses. Hopefully something is learned from both, but what do you learn if you constantly loose?

In a world full of processes and procedures, it's amazing how many parents are against structure for their kids. You can't instruct without structure. I guess that is militant for some.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/11/2016 15:43:47
Go to Top of Page

dad4kids

109 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  16:07:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm confused. How can you have a DR team in Gwinnett County, Georgia? Or is this some kind of DR boarding school I can ship my kid off to?

A better business model may be taking the kids and letting the parents go to the Carribean. Just saying.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  16:20:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dad4kids

I'm confused. How can you have a DR team in Gwinnett County, Georgia? Or is this some kind of DR boarding school I can ship my kid off to?

A better business model may be taking the kids and letting the parents go to the Carribean. Just saying.

DR style of play. It's not a business for me. It may be for some.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  16:41:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CaCO3Girl

quote:
Originally posted by Punishers

Nothing wrong with multi-sport athletes. I played multiple sports in high school. But times have changed. Scouts do not waste their time going to a high school to a game to see one kid when they can go to a PG or AAU event and see close to 100 kids. Speaking to many of scouts, they will tell you that multi-sport athletes points drop in their consideration.

Every kid has a primary sport they love to play and another sport they like to play. Some of the kids I train would play baseball all day, every day if they could, they have just identified with a sport they love and good at.

Please clarify, or rephrase what you were trying to write above. Were you saying being a multi-sport athlete brings the value of a player down? I have to say that would be a major shift from what has been considered the norm.

It brings the value down to the scouts for sure. Many of them have told me this, Very rarely you see a multi-sport athlete at the college level. There was a time where it was the norm. College coaches are totally against it because of the investment of the athlete for the sport they were recruited for. My college baseball coach was very clear to everyone to play the sport you were recruited for although it was fine for us to play other sports for recreation.

There is a major shift and has been for quite a few years now. You may be out of the loop on that topic.

Injuries and overuse occurs at every sport at every level. For kids, the parents and the coaches have to understand it has to be a balance of both. I've seen more kids get hurt playing baseball than football. In all, it's an unknown no matter how you try to prevent it. It just happens and is part of playing sports

Edited by - Punishers on 05/11/2016 18:01:19
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  04:46:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got this from another parent today at training:

28. Check stats of team and players on game changer if they exist.

She said she noticed a kid on a team she was looking at joining mid-season with at least 15 strikeouts and it was the coach's son. Never the less she did not join as it seem like the coach was desperate to replace a player that left. Another case of a coach not remembering there is no team without the players.

Would I want every parent to ask me 28 questions? No way. This is why I give them documentation of our methods that will answer most if not all of their questions. This avoids a lot of the normal questions and no need to say it's a process when they have been handed a copy of the processes.

When I was coaching a team a few years ago, I had a parent ask me why did I send his kid from 3rd base to home on a pitch. I explained to him that catcher has been missing balls all game. That time was one of the few he caught the ball and still almost dropped it.

The parent understood what I was doing after that. I did it a 2nd time in another game with his kid and he scored. I take full responsibility for both decisions. A weakness of the other team was exposed and I exploited that weakness. I love kids that are willing to steal home. It's not taught enough in my opinion.

To me, it's just easier to field questions after a game while it is still fresh rather than wait 24 to 48 hours later. I like to gather parents before they leave and ask them if they have any questions about the game. Sometimes I get a few and sometimes I get none.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/12/2016 09:13:16
Go to Top of Page

OPHornets

135 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  07:39:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikepayne

Top shelf post.

How many more seasons do you think you will have your team together?

Thanks Mike! I just get so tired of us coaches who are "only Dads" getting such a tough freaking rap on here. I've seen good Dad coaches and bad Dad coaches. I've also seen it done just as good and bad with a paid coach. Bad coaching isn't exclusive to Dad coaches just like I would NEVER let my son play for some of the paid coaches out there (original poster included.)

re: our future - that's a tough call. We started with rec kids at 10u with a goal of building a team of good kids and good families to go to Cooperstown. I don't know that we could have dreamed up a better scenario of kids who have grown/developed and parents who get along. There is some interest in keeping the band together but I also know there's a possibility of some of my guys going to play on "feeder" teams for their school. Time will tell but I could see a majority of this group staying together for the long haul.
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  07:51:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Nothing wrong with multi-sport athletes. I played multiple sports in high school. But times have changed. Scouts do not waste their time going to a high school to a game to see one kid when they can go to a PG or AAU event and see close to 100 kids. Speaking to many of scouts, they will tell you that multi-sport athletes points drop in their consideration.

Every kid has a primary sport they love to play and another sport they like to play. Some of the kids I train would play baseball all day, every day if they could, they have just identified with a sport they love and good at.

Please clarify, or rephrase what you were trying to write above. Were you saying being a multi-sport athlete brings the value of a player down? I have to say that would be a major shift from what has been considered the norm.

It brings the value down to the scouts for sure. Many of them have told me this, Very rarely you see a multi-sport athlete at the college level. There was a time where it was the norm. College coaches are totally against it because of the investment of the athlete for the sport they were recruited for. My college baseball coach was very clear to everyone to play the sport you were recruited for although it was fine for us to play other sports for recreation.

There is a major shift and has been for quite a few years now. You may be out of the loop on that topic.

Injuries and overuse occurs at every sport at every level. For kids, the parents and the coaches have to understand it has to be a balance of both. I've seen more kids get hurt playing baseball than football. In all, it's an unknown no matter how you try to prevent it. It just happens and is part of playing sports

I think we may be talking about two different things. I am talking about the overwhelming opinion that college coaches like their baseball players to be multi-sport athletes in high school, BUT, when they get to college they only play baseball.

You seem to be talking about playing multiple sports IN college. That is a very rare thing now a days and personally I think you would have to be a genius with a photographic memory to even attempt such a thing. Baseball in college is like having 1.5 full time jobs, attempting to play two sports....well I guess sleep is over rated for those people because having two sports and 16 credits...yeah I don't see this as being a likely scenario to work out for anyone.
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  08:48:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseball713

quote:

These are a special category of kids for whom I believe the article doesn't apply (overuse injury issues aside). I say let these kids play as much as they want. A lot of people who become great at something are obsessed with it.

Do we, as parents (and even coaches), have a responsibility to force our baseball obsessed kids to slow down some, rest their body, and even push them to do other activities even if they are not that interested? They may not get burned out because of their obsession, but overuse injury is a real danger. It's a shame for a really talented and obsessed baseball player to wear out his body. There's a growing prevalence of sports injuries to youths and young professional baseball players. There's a lot of disagreement as to the cause, but overuse is one of the more popular theory (it's probably a combination of different causes). On the other hand, maybe we got to a point where the only way for a talented baseball player to make it to college and even play professionally is to play year round and risk the possibility of overuse injury.

My OPINION on this is that to force a child to play another sport when they don't want to is just as bad as forcing a child to play baseball when they don't want to. I am all for demanding a child play a sport, but it should be ANY sport, not the sport the parent chooses.

My son has been obsessed with baseball since age 6. He is now in 8th grade and over the years in the back yard he has multiple baseball stations he created for himself. He doesn't watch TV during daylight hours, if there is free time he CHOOSES to be outside practicing his baseball skills but I don't require it. I have told him at least 20 times over the years "If and when you want to try another sport just let me know. I will buy you football pads, a lacrosse stick, or shin guards...whatever you want to play we can make that happen. Don't EVER say that you wanted to quit baseball but didn't think you were allowed."

He always laughs at me and says he is never quitting baseball. However, last year he announced he wanted to try out for the school basketball team, so we did that too. This year he announced that for 9th grade he wants to try football, so again, we are doing that too. He is still out in the yard pretty much nightly practicing his baseball skills with the gadgets he has rigged up, but he is also trying new things, which is awesome. Who knows, maybe he will be even better at Football.
Go to Top of Page

lowandoutside

69 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  09:37:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To say coaches of college teams and scouts devalue multi-sports athletes is ridiculous. As CaCo3Girl mentioned, maybe when they get to college it is time to choose a sport and decide what their priority is. But, when in high school, many coaches and scouts look for players who play multiple sports. It tells them that the player is athletic. The article that was linked to earlier was a great read. But also take a look at the MLB Draft and at the players going on to play D1 baseball. A lot of the HS players play, and play well, multiple sports. Some do stop playing certain sports later in their HS careers, but that is to prevent injury and the possibility of losing a scholarship or de-valuing their draft stock. Look no further than right here in our back yard. Josh Lowe out of Pope HS is widely considered a first round draft pick and is signed to play for FSU. For years he played multiple sports, he was active in basketball, football, and soccer. But his passion was always for baseball. His passion never went away from the sport of baseball but he also participated in other sports. Playing these other sports certainly didn't prevent him from inking the offer to FSU or for climbing up the MLB draft board. Also take a look at Byron Buxton, considered the top prospect in major league baseball. In HS he played basketball and football. To say kids need to commit fully to baseball, especially at such an early age is absurd. Let the kids choose what they want. Some kids, like CaCO3Girl's, only want to play baseball and later decide to try other sports. By forcing a KID to choose one sport and one sport only will most likely burn the kid out and by the time the get to HS, they'll be ready to give up.

Edited by - lowandoutside on 05/12/2016 10:18:58
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  10:23:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I think we may be talking about two different things. I am talking about the overwhelming opinion that college coaches like their baseball players to be multi-sport athletes in high school, BUT, when they get to college they only play baseball.

You seem to be talking about playing multiple sports IN college. That is a very rare thing now a days and personally I think you would have to be a genius with a photographic memory to even attempt such a thing. Baseball in college is like having 1.5 full time jobs, attempting to play two sports....well I guess sleep is over rated for those people because having two sports and 16 credits...yeah I don't see this as being a likely scenario to work out for anyone.

I'm not saying they should focus on one sport at a young age.

From the college coaches and scouts I have spoken to in many years they stated from the time they show interest in a recruit for a sport. They encourage that sport on the recruit in high school. Usually by a junior year in high school, kids will focus only on the sport they are getting the most traction from.

I played basketball, football and ran track until 10th grade for other sports. I just got more interest with baseball from scouts entering 11th grade. That was back before cell phones and internet distractions, when people were tougher than they are today. Now only if I had started at 10 years old, I would have a place in the Baseball Hall of Fame and a lot more money.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/12/2016 11:22:56
Go to Top of Page

ballsandbats

85 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  10:34:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by baseball713

quote:

My comments concerned the psychological and mental nature of this topic, not the physical. Of course, we have to be mindful of overuse, whether it's for a career or for a weekend. When it comes to overuse, I'm concerned about catchers (knees) and pitchers (arms). We catch three boys every weekend and pitch 8-9 boys in an effort to reduce use. I'm not so concerned with overuse for other positions. Maybe I'm wrong, but I've never heard of a kid getting injured because he takes 100 swings a day 300 days of the year. I wish I had that kid, like CaCO. After taking care of his homework, i'd let him in the backyard every night to practice as much as he wants. But my kid's not going to do that, and I'm not going to push that on him because that would drive him away from the game. Do we as parents have to push our kids to do other things? In the interest of raising well-rounded beings, I think we at least have to strongly encourage other things. But those other things don't have to be sports. My son could do without the piano lessons, but I push that on him. Hell, I guess i push school on him too because he'd probably voluntarily withdraw if he had the choice. LOL. At the end of the day, i believe it's about creating an environment where your child does not believe they are bing forced to do something (education excepted) and providing all the support you can for the positive things they want to do. But I'm no mental health specialist. Just a dad who hopes to see his son one day play high school baseball.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  10:41:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lowandoutside

To say coaches of college teams and scouts devalue multi-sports athletes is ridiculous. As CaCo3Girl mentioned, maybe when they get to college it is time to choose a sport and decide what their priority is. But, when in high school, many coaches and scouts look for players who play multiple sports. It tells them that the player is athletic. The article that was linked to earlier was a great read. But also take a look at the MLB Draft and at the players going on to play D1 baseball. A lot of the HS players play, and play well, multiple sports. Some do stop playing certain sports later in their HS careers, but that is to prevent injury and the possibility of losing a scholarship or de-valuing their draft stock. Look no further than right here in our back yard. Josh Lowe out of Pope HS is widely considered a first round draft pick and is signed to play for FSU. For years he played multiple sports, he was active in basketball, football, and soccer. But his passion was always for baseball. His passion never went away from the sport of baseball but he also participated in other sports. Playing these other sports certainly didn't prevent him from inking the offer to FSU or for climbing up the MLB draft board. Also take a look at Byron Buxton, considered the top prospect in major league baseball. In HS he played basketball and football. To say kids need to commit fully to baseball, especially at such an early age is absurd. Let the kids choose what they want. Some kids, like CaCO3Girl's, only want to play baseball and later decide to try other sports. By forcing a KID to choose one sport and one sport only will most likely burn the kid out and by the time the get to HS, they'll be ready to give up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byron_Buxton
Go to Top of Page

BamaDad

188 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  11:10:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My son is pretty athletic. Baseball is his best sport. However, it was his desire to get better in basketball that added to the growth in his athleticism that has boosted his overall baseball performance. There are skills and movements in some sports that can benefit others. At the end of the day, the kid will have to decide on a sport to excel in or just be average to above average in many different ones. Until that necessary time, they should reap the benefits of playing multiple sports. Trust me college coaches have no problem with it as long as one doesn't interfere with the other. One of the top freshman players on Alabama's baseball team is on a football scholarship.
Go to Top of Page

bballman

1432 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  11:11:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't really think you can use 1st round draft choices as an example. They are such rare athletes as to be incomparable to most of our kids. There are approximately 130,000 HS seniors in the country. In addition, there are approximately 5,700 NCAA seniors and I would guess close to the same number of juniors eligible for the draft. That's not including potential JUCO players available. But lets use the number of 145,000 eligible baseball players every year that are eligible for the draft. There are 30 1st round draft picks. That is a 0.02% chance of being drafted in the 1st round. In fact, there are 40 rounds in the MLB draft. 30 teams means that there are about 1200 kids drafted every year. Chances of getting drafted at all are 0.82%.

I say let a kid play what they want in HS. Chances of getting drafted are so small as to be something to not worry a lot about. If your son has the talent, the draft will come. Especially when the kids are young, let them have fun. Let them play what they want. At 10 years old, maybe only 1/2 of them will play HS ball and maybe 10% of them will play in college. Let the kids be kids. Let them have fun and play what they want to play.

Now in HS, it gets a little more complicated. With the exception of those elite 1st rounders, most kids fall into the category of "there are a TON of guys just like you out there". These kids need to hone their skills as much as possible to stand out from everyone else and focusing on baseball only may be a good thing for them. If your son wants to go on to play in college, I think there is more focus needed. You have to stand out from the crowd. There are approximately 7300 NCAA freshman spots available to play college baseball. Maybe less than that if you include JUCO transfers. Using the 130,000 senior baseball players, that's a 5.6% chance of playing college ball. You have to stand out. And not everyone is that unique, exceptional 1st rounder that intuitively stands out above everyone else...
Go to Top of Page

Crazyforbball

391 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  11:15:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My son, for one, actually IS obsessed with baseball and would gladly play, "train" and stay on the baseball field 24/7 if given the option. It is, without a doubt, his primary sport. He would actually probably love a team like yours, Punishers. However, we have played on teams where we have done tons of exhaustive practice and tournament play and with the exception of my son and maybe one other kid, most of them were starting to get pretty burned out by the end of the season. So I am saying its tough to find THAT many little ones that are that dedicated. Then we have played on teams where most of the kids were multi sports kids and out of necessity we had little fall or winter baseball action. To avoid total boredom, mine tried other sports and found he not only loved the other sports but was good at them too. I think this opens doors. I also read the research and so many MLB guys are encouraging the move away from year round baseball for super young kids due to the remarkable increase in injury, especially for pitchers. What better way to work on speed and agility in the off season, for example, than to play basketball? Or how about swimming for upper body strength? Ultimately you have to do what is best for your child. My main concerns are 1) overuse injury and 2) I would want to make sure my child could still earn his primary position when the season started if he was still the best player in that spot, and not be penalized for choosing to play a fall or winter sport. I don't believe a lesser player should be rewarded for just choosing baseball all year. I am speaking generally not to Punishers on that one. You do see that happen. Again we are talking about 10 year olds. Completely different when we are talking about high school age, where if you are a top prospect,it would be stupid to sit out fall perfect game showcases to have "fun" at another sport, but even then, overuse is a real concern for pitchers. But at 10 no scout is even looking at your kid, let alone crossing him off the list because he played football in the fall. And the 10 year old superstar who never tried anything else to play baseball year round may be greatly disappointed and pass up other real opportunities when he wakes up at 15 and finds out he is only going to be 5'5" .... baseball career over! Never touched a golf club, tennis raquet or lacrosse stick. Hope the grades are good!

Edited by - Crazyforbball on 05/12/2016 11:41:22
Go to Top of Page

IBABASEBALL

45 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  12:10:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My advice, save money on Speed and Agility and play basketball or another sport during the fall.
If you ask Kennesaw State Baseball what the #1 thing they are looking for in baseball players it is "Athletes".
So I have to agree with CaCO3 on this one.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  13:09:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Crazyforbball

My son, for one, actually IS obsessed with baseball and would gladly play, "train" and stay on the baseball field 24/7 if given the option. It is, without a doubt, his primary sport. He would actually probably love a team like yours, Punishers. However, we have played on teams where we have done tons of exhaustive practice and tournament play and with the exception of my son and maybe one other kid, most of them were starting to get pretty burned out by the end of the season. So I am saying its tough to find THAT many little ones that are that dedicated. Then we have played on teams where most of the kids were multi sports kids and out of necessity we had little fall or winter baseball action. To avoid total boredom, mine tried other sports and found he not only loved the other sports but was good at them too. I think this opens doors. I also read the research and so many MLB guys are encouraging the move away from year round baseball for super young kids due to the remarkable increase in injury, especially for pitchers. What better way to work on speed and agility in the off season, for example, than to play basketball? Or how about swimming for upper body strength? Ultimately you have to do what is best for your child. My main concerns are 1) overuse injury and 2) I would want to make sure my child could still earn his primary position when the season started if he was still the best player in that spot, and not be penalized for choosing to play a fall or winter sport. I don't believe a lesser player should be rewarded for just choosing baseball all year. I am speaking generally not to Punishers on that one. You do see that happen. Again we are talking about 10 year olds. Completely different when we are talking about high school age, where if you are a top prospect,it would be stupid to sit out fall perfect game showcases to have "fun" at another sport, but even then, overuse is a real concern for pitchers. But at 10 no scout is even looking at your kid, let alone crossing him off the list because he played football in the fall. And the 10 year old superstar who never tried anything else to play baseball year round may be greatly disappointed and pass up other real opportunities when he wakes up at 15 and finds out he is only going to be 5'5" .... baseball career over! Never touched a golf club, tennis raquet or lacrosse stick. Hope the grades are good!

Thanks for that.
It is true that at 10 they should have fun. Like education there is a time to get serious about things and a time to have fun. It has to be mixed in some sort of way. Playing other sports is great in my opinion. Basketball helps with conditioning, stamina and agility. Not so much with Football unless you are in a position that touches the ball. Basketball did help me with playing wide receiver in football. Being 6'5" with a 40 inch vertical didn't hurt either, easy catches when facing smaller corner backs and safeties. Just throw it up, it will be caught. A lot of basketball players make that transition easy.

Pitching 10 year old to death is not my thing. If I have 11 players, I have 11 pitchers. It's my job to make sure they are trained the proper way to pitch to avoid injuries. I've seen kids throw complex pitches in a few local games here and the coaches are ok with them pitching the entire game. Pitching is actually more lower half than arm strength. The way the team plays is a reflection of the coaching and training. As a coach, I fail if the players fail. I fail them.

On the height thing, it seems to matter to scouts. Whenever I pitch a kid to a scout the first question I get is "how tall is he"? They are on the 6'4" and above height thing for some reason. They want players who look athletic in their minds. Sad, cause there are some great smaller guys out there. Baseball is not a size dependent sport.

Edited by - Punishers on 05/12/2016 14:41:31
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  13:55:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IBABASEBALL

My advice, save money on Speed and Agility and play basketball or another sport during the fall.
If you ask Kennesaw State Baseball what the #1 thing they are looking for in baseball players it is "Athletes".
So I have to agree with CaCO3 on this one.

So, Football started last week. It's going to be three days a week after school until school is out then 3 days a week having a morning workout from 7-10am, then back to after school training when school starts back up.

It's funny, when my son asked me "Is it going to be too much money for me to play football" I said "Nope, I was going to have to pay $300-$400 for speed and agility this summer anyway, now I don't have to, so really you are kind of saving me money". He told me that was a REALLY great way to look at it.
Go to Top of Page

lowandoutside

69 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  14:32:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Take note to that page. Buxton planned to play baseball at UGA and walk-on the football team.
Go to Top of Page

BREAMKING

323 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  14:33:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kennesaw state is sitting at 24-24 on the season so far. they were better when they got baseball players. lol...
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  14:54:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This thread has gotten a bit off-topic. I just wanted to hear what others wanted to ask to update my documented methods and processes.
Thanks to all for your input, I have way more than enough, just hate to waste ink and paper printing out all the pages.

Stay tuned for my next post: "What is Development?"

Edited by - Punishers on 05/12/2016 15:28:07
Go to Top of Page

CaCO3Girl

1989 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  14:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BREAMKING

Kennesaw state is sitting at 24-24 on the season so far. they were better when they got baseball players. lol...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  14:57:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Take note to that page. Buxton planned to play baseball at UGA and walk-on the football team.

I planned on going to the moon, then reality settled in.
Go to Top of Page

Punishers

688 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  14:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BREAMKING

The basketball team seems to have done well though.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000