General Discussion
 Video Analysis Program
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gamec02

12 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2016 :  20:55:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am looking for a pitching organization in the Atlanta area that could take video analysis of my son while pitching to see the complete mechanics. My son has a problem with his elbow popping as he says ever so often when he pitching causing him to have pain in elbow area for a week or so. Now I have taken him several times to the doctor to get check out and everything has turned out good. I believe the problem has something to do with his mechanics and I watch this video on the net about a pitching academy in Florida that will take video and examine it to find what up with the mechanics then they give the player a workout plan to correct it. I just want to check out other options as this place is over 9 hours away.
tks

bfriendly

376 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2016 :  17:29:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gamec02

I am looking for a pitching organization in the Atlanta area that could take video analysis of my son while pitching to see the complete mechanics. My son has a problem with his elbow popping as he says ever so often when he pitching causing him to have pain in elbow area for a week or so. Now I have taken him several times to the doctor to get check out and everything has turned out good. I believe the problem has something to do with his mechanics and I watch this video on the net about a pitching academy in Florida that will take video and examine it to find what up with the mechanics then they give the player a workout plan to correct it. I just want to check out other options as this place is over 9 hours away.
tks

Check on line.....you should be able to find a place that will let you send in your video and do the analysis from that. HUDL is an ez free download that will let you take video and run it back in slow mo etc........and its free
Go to Top of Page

Critical Mass

277 Posts

Posted - 11/21/2016 :  14:54:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here you go, medical advice from video analysis.

https://www.choa.org/medical-services/sports-medicine/dartfish
Go to Top of Page

Premier Baseball

65 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2016 :  00:45:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Hot Corner in Alpharetta Ga is the SOUTH EAST HQ for the NATIONAL PITCHING ACADEMY.
This service is called a VECTOR analysis and is geared to help identify opportunities for improvement in your pitchers KINETIC CHAIN.

Functional movement, Stronger Performance and Faster Recovery is what this program is all about!!!!

To learn more, contact National Pitching Association Regional Director Eric Ruben at 470-263-4060.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Georgia Travel Baseball - NWBA © 2000-22 NWBA Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000